dern180 is offline Member

Not getting sore after a workout

I have not been getting sore after a workout. I been lifting harder now more then ever. I'm on gear right now. I'm on deca and test e. Two shots 900 mg per week. I know your recovery time is faster when on gear. But my frist cycle i got sore when using roids. But it been like this since the secound week of the cycle. And now i'm on my 5th week. Is this normal?

vielbistdu is offline New Member
    Hmmm...there are a lot of factors attributed to feeling sore. If you are working out harder than ever, then I dunno. Soreness isn't always a good way to gauge good workouts. I'm guessing that the culprit is most likely your training, but I could be wrong.

Just because you aren't sore, it doesn't mean you didn't get a good workout. You'll find that if you are advanced and juiced up, soreness is not something you get. If you are doing everything correctly in your routine, soreness should only be a sign that you overtrained or you are on the verge of injury. A little soreness is always good, though!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Try varying up your routine.....do your normal workout backwards or throw in a couple different exercises....

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Do burnout sets, and do them till you cant do no more. And if you still aint sore add more weight.

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    Good point titanstigers333 that is what I do and it feels great!

metz

thanks for the info guys.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Soreness is microscopic tearing of the muscle fibers. Its called Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS). The soreness is not caused by a build up of lactic acid. Commonly held misconception that has been disproved by many studies. Another misconception is that muscle soreness is a positive sign to an efficient workout.
    Different theories on what causes DOMS. Some say that damage to the muscle fibers or connective tissue is the main cause of pain, although general inflammation and the increased release of certain enzymes has also been implied.

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Just do other exercises, you will be sore trust me. I used to do the same thing everyweek and wondered why i wasnt getting sore. Not to say you need to be sore to grow I just feel like im ripping apart more/different fibers when I vary it up and get sore

SOME OF YOU GUY MAKE A GOOD POINT MUSLE SORENESS IS NOT JUST A GOOD SIGN FOR A WORKOUT . I GUESS EVERYONE HAS A DIF OPION ON THIS SUBJECT.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    No matter what, IMO you should always change up your routine. You don't want those muscles adapting to your training or else you'll hit plateau's much quicker and that will stall your growth.

Nathan5252 is offline New Member
    well i know i feel like alot better bein sore then not feelin anythin after an intense workout, hell thats half the reason why i train, just for the burn its great

tie
    tie is offline Junior Member
    Dern

Like the guys say, just because your not sore doesn't mean you've had a poor workout, but equally we all need to vary our routine; my experience is that muscles tend to aclimatise themselves with a routine after just a couple of weeks, so variation in exersices, poundage and rotation is the key.

I've had the same problem on wheels over the last while, but now that I've moved away from machines onto a total free-weight routine, the burn's back ;-)

I just changed gym and changed my routine up much better. You guys are a big help. And I just took my last shot of my 10 week cycle this tuesday.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    I dont get sore very often, and i change everything every 3 weeks. My chest was sore monday for the first time all summer.

Getting sore is something I don't get anymore. From time to time it happens. I changed up my routine and I feel great.

Thread Information