Ott
    Ott is offline New Member

Trying to BULK- But stomach's feeling a bit SOFT!! HELP!!!

Hey,

I'm 5'9", went from 139 to 150 in the past 8 weeks from Creatine, and Im trying to bulk up.... Im about 15% BF but real skinny...I know it's inevitable to get some Body Fat when bulking, but i ONLY feel and see my stomach getting soft, and more and more bloated... I am gaining muscle, but the fat seems to only be there.

Diet is pretty good. Solid amount of protein, and alot of meats and carbs... However, I do often "force" myself to eat more than I normally would, but i know its a necessity for bulking....... I do abs 2-3 times a week, but DONT want to do CARDIO because I know i'll never gain any weight.... I suppose I might not be alble to get around this anyway, but I was hoping for some input from you guys!! Thanks

PS- I want to cycle up in the next few months, and I dont know if I should gain as much as possibly, or drop the BF% first... Thanks!!

Ott

vielbistdu is offline New Member
    Well..you gotta gain a foundation..but if you are really self-conscious..bulking is not the way to go..when cycle up..do you mean take a cycle? On a side note..I hate creatine..I could never bulk on that stuff...had to drink too much water...and felt like puking 24-7

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    I've got the same problem bro! at 6'5" I went from 190 to 205. My muscles are growing and I love it. However there is nothing worse looking than a skinny guy with a pot belly. I don't know if I should do cardio or what? Need more input on this!

I'm sure I can't have the best of both worlds. Bulk up, live with the tummy or cut up.
    Last edited by Tystick; 07-02-2002 at 06:58 PM.

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Tystick
    I've got the same problem bro! at 6'5" I went from 190 to 205. My muscles are growing and I love it. However there is nothing worse looking than a skinny guy with a pot belly. I don't know if I should do cardio or what? Need more input on this!

I'm sure I can't have the best of both worlds. Bulk up, live with the tummy or cut up.

Hey man,

Glad Im not the only one!! From everything I have learned, it seems our bodies, at least mine, is pretty srick about bulking THEN cutting... I think the only way to keepit lean it to really gain "lean" mass, which would be a MUCH slower process... I still do abs 3 times a week,which it good for your OWN mind, cause atleast you know your doing everything you can, and it keeps the skin tight... But again, cardio isthe only thing that will flatten it out.... I guess just deal with it!! Stick with lean proten as opposed to matty meats like skirt steak, etc etc. . . . PS I think the Creatine is bloating me a lil too!

Ott

Thread Information