Shades McCool is offline New Member

Do you think my size is pretty normal?

Ok I am asking a good questio here.

I started out about a month ago at 200lbs and probably 10-11% BF. After much cardio and dieting I am at a solid 190lbs. I have lost no strength in my exercises and I have actually gone up in some areas. I am pretty sure I have lost no size in my arms. They have cut up a good deal along with the rest of me. My viens are out all over my forearms and my shoulders. Just this week I finally have started to see the vein that runs all the way down the bicep. I guess he was the last one who decided to come out and play.

I guess what I want to ask is...do you think 190 is too little weight for me being between 6' and 6'1? I am really loving these cuts and I am afraid that if I try and bulk back up I will lose them. I mean everything is getting ripped. I even noticed my lats were all divided.

What do all of you think. I would like as much feedback as possible! Please help a brother out!!!

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    well it all depends on how u want to look, all bulky or cut up and lean. From the sounds of it you like they way you are, and i suggest that u keep it that way. Personaly i like a little of both, massive and cut, but hey, who doens't?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    yea bro depends on what you want. when i was at 190(i'm 5'10") i felt too small now i'm 244 and love being big but need to cut a little more than what i have
    i always say got to have steak before you can cut it so stay lean for summer and about fall area try to bulk up and then cut up again next spring but add 10-20 quality lbs so be 200-210 lean

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

be who you are

everyone has their own ideal image of themselves.if you enjoy the way you presently look and feel confident in yourself, then you ansered your own question. why do you have to be larger?for yourself or for the perception you want other people to have of you. do whatever puts a smile on your face when you wake up, go brush your teeth in the morning and lok in the mirror.live life for you, not for anyone else or their acceptance of your appearance

i totaly agree with you partyboy, but everytime i look in the mirror i see a small little scrawny guy. No matter how much hard work im doing i still dont see what i want...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i think most of us

share that exact feeling.most of us will never be happy w/ the way we look even when we compare ourselves to what's out there everyday.i think we're all freaks,hahahaha

yes we are all freaks, but in a good way.....LOL

Thread Information