Thread: Endomorph help

jersey juice is offline Member

Endomorph help

Hey guys, here are my stats..5'11 230lbs 15-18% bf (not sure) I'm missing something and it's making me crazy!!! I try to keep my diet high in protein, low in carbs...I train 4x's a week mostly strength training...free weights & compound movements. I don't do much cardio as I want to build more muscle & I'm not willing to compromise my gains. But I still look "soft"!! I have a little fat surrounding my chest making it look smooth and I have the love handles that don't want to tighten up and make my lowerback look soft. My legs are great, for whatever reason I've been able to get my fat down in that area, but I'm plateauing on my upper body as far as fatloss. I use xenedrine and that helped a little, but I'm still missing something. I have an endomorph body type so I gain weight very easily and also can pack on muscle pretty easy-with fat of course. I'm not looking to get to a shredded 4% bodyfat (which would be great) I'd be happy to see my abs, and not just the outline but more like 12-8% bf. Any diet/training guys with some tips?? I'll try anything I do moderate cardio (stepper) for 20mins 2x's a week.

gettinswole is offline New Member
    When you say high protein/low carbs what do you mean in terms of grams per day? Also, what supps/aas have u taken?

jersey juice is offline Member
    I don't count carbs, just as little as possible during the day, but I'll have a bagel in the morning. For Protein I get at least 300g ed. For AS I've used enanthate , cyp, sust, tren , anadrol , dbol , deca , winny, and EQ.

increase you cardio by mintues and sessions

Thread Information