Hey all, I'm James.

I have a question for you all. It's obvious to me since I started browsing these forums that I really don't have a clue in hell as to the art of bodybuilding. While I'm not really looking to go all-out, crazy-ass HUGE stylie, I do want to get fairly into shape. Something like this, rather. (I hope aforementioned user [in the orange] doesn't mind me linking to his picture as an example, take it as a compliment, I envy your willpower and determination.)

I'm 17, I'm into sports, but never really gotten much of a bod out of the exercise I've gotten from them. So I've started working out, I'm 5'11", 162 lbs., medium build, no real muscle definition at the moment. I'm taking Creatine and Whey, doing an hour of exercising a day (although I could certainly do more with the spare time I have), and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how I could achieve a similar build to the second picture I linked.

Any suggestions? I am but a newbie, reaching for assistance.

Note: I've never taken steroids . I am interested in knowing what kind of cycles you all would suggest, anything from supplements to stimulants. Oh, and sorry for being so wordy.