hanz n franz is offline New Member

shoulder injury...HELP!

about a month ago i woke up and never had any pain like this in my life. for the first 30 minutes i was up i couldnt move my arm hardly at all but it got better as the day went on but it still hurt when i moved it in certain directions. for the next week it really hurt when i was trying to go to bed and had just woken up. i went to the doc 3 times and he finally took an x ray and said it wasnt a torn rotator cuff but didnt know what it was. im in my 4th week now and started to work out my bis, tris and legs again but i hurts when i do chest and i havent even tried shoulders yet. im guessing i just tore a muscle bad. my question is has anyone had a similar injury before? if so what was it and how long did it take until you made a full recovery?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive never injured my shoulders yet (but i guess that day will come)however i wouldnt do any exercise were i feel pain. And maybe see a a chiroprocter (sry i cant spell that word).

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Just my opinion...but I'd go and find another doctor and see if you can get an MRI done on it. Are you in physiotherapy for it at all?, and are you taking any anti-inflamitories for the injury at the moment?

hanz n franz is offline New Member
    im takin anit-inflam's, flaxseed oil, and vit e

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    I've had ALOT of problems with my shoulder in the past 2 years and I'd definatley go and get a second and maybe even a third opinion on it. Alot of people might shut the idea down right away, but are you putting ice on your shoulder at all?....I swear by ice, after I ice my knees and my RT shoulder, I swear I feel like a new man. I'd also look into the possibility of getting some ultrasound treatment done on your shoulder as well through physiotherapy

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    i busted my shoulder up skiing, i let it heal natural, but i still lifted mean time, it fu(ked me up, i finally went to a sports medicine dr. i then got a MRI, it was pretty bad, my shoulder healed downward and off center, i had arthoscopic surgery on it, i then had it in a sling for 6 wks. then did physically therapy for 2 months, my shoulder is better now it still feels a little funky sometimes, but the pain is gone and it is now even stronger than my right side, my domniant side,
    for excercise after surgery i did shoulder rotations and peqluin presses along w/ incline bench and push press machine, i did 3x20 on alll of these if you have ne questions PM me
    peace

I have horrible shoulder i have dislocated my shoulder (right) 6 times since january. The thingis that you never know how important there are to your rountine until you cant use them anyomre and then you see the results

Thread Information