BodyTalk is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Advice needed, please reply

Hi guy’s

I don’t really have that much in common with you anymore, simply because I had to come off the juice, for health reasons. I had a good 2 year stint on and made some excellent gains, I came down from 17st to a nice and lean 141/2st whilst packing on some quality muscle, its quite a shame really because I was hoping to start competing a year or so afterwards….

My best gains came from the last course I did at which I finished up on the above weight, this consisted of approx 4 ml Winstrol Depot, and 5ml of Testosterone Propianate (Viramone) in conjunction with a solid combination of Ephadrine and clen .

My question is, although I appreciate having left the gear behind I will make nowhere near the gains I made whilst on it, I still want to look the part. Don’t get me wrong, I still have the same shape and have lost only a little size from everywhere on my body (only noticeable by me, nobody else).

I have no problem with maintaining the size I have and even hopefully increasing over time, but my main problem now lies with my midriff. Since stopping the eph and clen and eating a few fatty meals I have put a little on around my waist. Don’t get me wrong I don’t have a gut, I have very little body fat on my stomach, just two slight but annoying handles that hang over my trousers (only slightly).

I just simply cannot seem to shake them off. Ive upped my cardio and go over what I eat with a fine toothcombe but this layer that sits over my abs wont shift. When on the juice it stripped down because of the ephadrine and clen, but now I am on my own.

What I would like, is for an experienced builder on this site to give me some advice as to how to combat this naturally, I know its gonna take a lot longer without the eph and clen but It must be able to be done.

I have listed below a typical week for me both training, cardio and diet. I would really appreciate some criticism on my present routine and diet etc. that will help me in my quest.. The only supplements I use is whey protein, I don’t want to have to use anything else e.g. hydroxocut or anything like that, I want to do it all naturally.

Please feel free to chop/change and add to my current regime

TRAINING – Mon. Back/bi’s Tue. Cardio/legs/shoulders Wed.Cardio Thurs. Chest/tri’s Cardio Sat.
    Cardio

I also implement side bends and torso twists on every other day or so between training.

DIET – 7:00am. 3x weetabix lightly sugared. 9:30am whey protein fruit and carb bar. 12:00
    Chicken/Tuna/Turkey meal 3:00 tinned beans & whey protein & various fruit 6:00
    Chicken/Tuna/Turkey/steak Meal. 9:00 cereal lightly sugared.

In addition to my diet I take vitamin supplements.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I'm not really a nutrition expert, so I can't help you on your diet.

But, I do know that if you run in the morning before breakfast, it helps to use up some of the stored carb's that are sittin in your system - hopefully some of those one's stored around your waistline. Just a 30 minute jog or so.

Thread Information