Padawan is offline Associate Member

Bruising on the wrist after workout?

I noticed some bruising on my wrist after doing heavy bar curls yesterday. Its like a small bump about 2 inches from my hand, along the top of my wrist, right on the tendon(?) for my index finger. A little sore, but not bad. When I do heavy bar curls, my wrists hurt anyway, and sometimes it feels like I can't let go of the bar for a few seconds after I am finished, but I have never had any bruising or swelling.

Anyone have this happen before?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Try doing EZ bar curls next time you do bicep itīs easier on the wrists.

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    Maybe you going to heavy, remember bi's are small muscle and only need 6- sets to stimulate growth. Don't get ,me wrong I admire your intensity by lifting heavey but trying lowering the weight lifted and concentrating on the negative it worked wonders for me.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    yeha mine hurt from cleans and push presses, try taping 'em ever so often when you have to do your wrist motion things, i wouldn't tape every day though, this will give you weak wrists
    peace

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    i'm actually finding this aswell recently, me and my training buddy had to stop doing barbell curls today wrists were too sore, finding ez bar curls are better for me, i can fell the burn right in the bicep, with the barbell i didnt feel it as much... Although the wrist that is sore, i've had major problems with it before, the bone is about 3x the size of the other one

Thread Information