Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member

What is the best way to stay anticatabolic aftera cycle

Everybody says ECA and diet, but to me, eca is jsut speed (kinda) seems like it would burn you all to hell espically in a catabolic state and whit cortisol levels at their peak, well it jsut seems kinda freaky... Could you guys or gals shead some light on the matter for me and the rest ofus?

Thank You

Seya

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    for some reason clen and eca is a anticatabolic-- i used to know some articles that i read for back up.
    the best thing to do is make sure to do clomid
    keep training--so many people start feeling like they wont grow so dont train when off--got to train to at least maintain--BUT REDUCE TRAINING when not on cycle, can overtrain eaiser.
    eat right make sure taking enough protein to counteract catabolic state
    dbol bridge also works

Could you please explain the dbol bridge method to me? I am not sure how to run that at the end...

Thanks alot

Seya

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    there has been a lot of talk from people about this--some people dont believe in it but i know first hand it works
    there are lots of articles proving the theory and myself,juice junkie and mr nobody have done a lot of checking into this.
    there is nothing worse then to do a cycle and lose gains when you come off because feeling down or mentally hindered
    the dbol bridge works like this
    instead of doing them all day long broken up-this will shut down system--you take it in am only 15-20mgs. when you first get up take them,they have a life of about 4 hrs in system . what this does is give you a anabolic boost with increased protein synthsis without shutting down your system so at night there is a natural release of testrone. dbol also works outside the receptors so receptors clean out during your off cycle even though doing dbol.
    they key is am only and dont expect to make many gains this is just a bridge so wont lose size while doing clomid and then when system kicks back in--can do it till next cycle or stop when want
    also another benefit is mental you feel like on and may train better

thaks bro I am going to try that out...

Seya

Thread Information