dern180 is offline Member

Left leg a little smller then the right.

My left leg is some what smaller then my right. Is there anything I can do to fix my promblem?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    are you doing squats ??? they can help to even them up.

how do you know it's smaller ? measurements ??? or just by looking at it ???

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    bro, are you just on about your quad or all the muscles of the left leg?

If just your quad then try preexhausting it with a set or two of one leg leg extensions before you train quads.

You need to examine why it's smaller too - get someone to check your training and maybe they will be able to see something you aren't. I used to have a much bigger right lat until someone showed me how much more I was pulling with that side...

good luck bro!

def

The problem could be in your hamstrings. Try the one legged leg curls, they are great for evening out muscular development on both sides.

Key thats the one thing I don't do. I know I should do squats I just don't like doing them. And it's my left leg that is smaller just by looking at it I can tell. Not buy much but it shows. I been trying one legged extension and seem to help but it's not the same yet.

Def it just my quad thats smaller.

demetri is offline Member
    Is it that much smaller? We all have one side that is smaller than the other. For me my left arm and leg are not as thick as the right. The left side is stronger though (????). My left arm and leg are also a bit longer.

Where I really notice the difference is in my forearms. I swear my left forearm looks like it's anorexic and the right looks like Popeye.... OK it doesn't look that bad and I seem to be the only one that notices.

Is the strength about the same in each quad? How long have you been training? I found that when I first hit the gym my left side was a lot stronger. It was almost comical watching me bench. They're almost even strength wise now.

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    I have found that for legs, to even them out you have to do exercises where both legs are requred. Screw single leg workouts or exercises,
    if you do both legged exercises, and focus on balancing the weight your leg will be automatically forced to catch up.
    Follow with your bulk diet (2gprotein, 4gcarbs) and youll grow, for sure.

Yeah demetri, same with me. For some reason my left biceps are smaller than the right, but are stronger. Yet, my right tricep is stronger than the left, and bigger. So for me, it's all in the tris.

I KNOW WHAT U GUYS MEAN MY LEFT ARM IS JUST A LITTLE WEAKER THEN THE RIGHT.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    My Left bicep is smaller, and weaker, but I'm the only one that notices the difference. I also have this weird bone deformity and as a result my right pec sticks out more and looks bigger, just like Anthony Keidis from the Red Hot Chillie Peppers.

DEM IT NOT THAT MUCH SMALLER BUT I CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT IT.

Thread Information