chamkila is offline Junior Member

pulled muscle??? help!!

hey guys just came back from the gym, worked out my bi's today and I noticed that my right bicep had a weird shape to it... it looks deformed!! its bulgy in the inner area!!! and the rest of it is round, it looks odd, i also noticed that the right arm (the one that looks deformed) is more soar than my left... i dont feel any extreme pain.. but i was wondering is it pulled or torn, anyone else have this happen to them??

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You probally could of done either one. We would have to see a pic.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    How does it look and feel today? If you had torn your bicep then you'd have known when it happened. I've seen people get minor injuries from not extending their arms while performing curls. Especially on their non-dominant side. Is there brusing? If you are not experiencing any real injury symptoms them use heat, massage, some anti-inflamatory like ibuprofin, and rest up.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    you might have hyper-extended it, w/ the right being dominant you could've burned it out more in previous sets, thats just my 2 cents
    peace

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    once the tendon in my arm hurt like a bitch during my hammer curls. it was too much weight for my left arm to handle. my right arm could do it but my left couldn't handle it, so I stopped immediately and by the next week when arms day rolled around I dropped my weight down a bit and now I'm trying to get my left as strong as my right or close to it.

Thread Information