lliam1 is offline New Member

Am I doing enough???

I am about a month into my 1st cycle. My goal when I started in on the gear was to bulk up and have some very nice gains. I am a lean 225lbs and about 6'3" tall at the present time.

I am concerned that I am not doing enough in the weight room. I have a normal routine (approx. 1 hour) that is very similar to many on this board. I work my muscles to failure on weight that is progressively above the max I can do. However, I worry when my muscles feel O.K. after about a half hour after the workout is over. Shouldn't I still be weak or tired well into the night and sore the next day if I did something significant in the gym? Since this is my first cycle on gear, maybe I wasn't expecting such a short recovery time.

I just want to make sure I am doing enough in the gym to help the AS do its job. I have read many posts on how you shouldn't overtrain during a bulking cycle, but I am having a hard time accepting in my mind that my muscles are getting the workout needed to bulk especially since the time between failure and recovery is so short.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

lliam1 is offline New Member
    I found the answer in another post.

Sorry about that, must have missed it during my search.

Thread Information