symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Lightbulb After Carefull Consideration....

I have decided to wait to take AAS. I was going to take a cycle sooner, but having read some info from this board I think it is best (and I'm sure you agree) that I gain some more natural weight first. Ive been lifting for...oh I'd say roughly 5 or maybe 6 years, but my nutrition and rest periods have not honestly been up to par.

Having said this, I am now going to be taking CELL TECH, and Pro Complex protein shake, along with eating everything I can see. Combined with adequate sleep and rest I hope to gain at least 10 lbs.

Currently I am 20 years old, 5'11'', and I weigh about 160. My question is this...I have read all about workouts which will increase mass, but I am unclear as to how often and hard I should hit each muscle group. My understanding is that only 1 time per week for large groups (heavy sets, few reps) and maybe twice for smaller groups?

please give me your input and/or constructive criticism as it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Symatech

babi is offline Associate Member
    EAT MAN EAT,thats the best advice i can give whathave you been doing for six years?how much weight have you put on during all those years?havent you got pissed of at yourself for working out and sweating all these years without getting much result?bro i am not trying to diss i am trying to help but you got to have better diet to be bigger when you understand that diet its even more important than training and steroids thats when you will start seeing much better results untill then eat eat and eat and go as heavy as possible no more than 3 or 4 times a week

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well before it was always in football or something like that. Ive put on like 25lbs since i started getting more serious about it. I never put my heart and soul (so to speak) into weight training during H.S. Only recently have I really wanted to get bigger/stronger etc.

and thanks you for advice i appreciate it

peace

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

Basically, it all depends what works for you. Some lifters train 3-4 times a week while others train daily (with or without weekends off). I've tried many options before finding what "works for me". As far as body parts, that also depends on what makes you comfortable. Some recommend 3 body parts per workout (i.e., pecs/delts/tris on one day, legs/lats/bis on the other). I, presently, use a system that I read about on www.x-size.com, which consists of training only one body part per workout.

And BABI makes an interesting point. It is important that if you want to train like a champion, you should also eat like one too. But just as important, definately get enough rest and recoup.

Good Luck & Get Pumped!!

Thread Information