MIGHTY_DOG is offline New Member

Who Has Tried Yohimburn?

I would like feedbacks on Yohimburn. There have been some good feedbacks on this little known product. I am interested in using this product.Is it effective or just plain hype? And is it true that it can help with gyno? http://yohimburn.com/

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    From what I've read of the website, it sounds like a scam. All my years of training and using sports supplements, I've never heard of a chemical that the body produces called Nor Ephedrine. As for as I know, there's no such self induced chemical in the body.
    You have to be careful of the hype ads. The old cliche' applies to them as it does to any advertisement: "IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS." A gel that you rub on your body to help you lose fat? Hell, I knew I should have invented a soap to help wash the fat away. I would have been a damn billionaire before the FDA could force me to prove its effectiveness..........LOL

Originally posted by TheChosen1
    From what I've read of the website, it sounds like a scam. All my years of training and using sports supplements, I've never heard of a chemical that the body produces called Nor Ephedrine. As for as I know, there's no such self induced chemical in the body.
    You have to be careful of the hype ads.
    perhaps reading more closely.. NOR EPINEPHRINE.. a neurotransmitter.. its binding to the A2 downregulates its release.. by blocking the A2 ...you get high levels of this lipid mobilizing chemical..

just a note... the difference between topical and transdermal is art.. scientifically they are the same.. it is the legal effects that are different.

btw- there are a 100+ threads with user responses on elite

Thread Information