jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

late night food?

they say never eat after 7pm? so what do u guys do late at night like at 9-11 or whenever when u are hungry? i can't go for to long without having something to eat since i burn stuff up quick- i eat light small stuff-yogurt-fruit-pbj sandwich.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    shit, i eat whenever i'm hungry. i'm tryin to pack on some .lb's and i don't mind a little fat sittin there while i'm bulkin - it comes off easy.

$uperman is offline Member
    actually your not suppose to eat after 10 , everyone gets the munchies though right.... when i get em i usally just eat something grilled , i just throw a chicken breast on my george foreman grill , just dont chow on anything thats high in carbs.

ok thats cool- i will just stick with my little meals then- thanks

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    i am a very hardgainer and i when i am hungry i go and it eat like a bear
    i dont mind gaining some fat on my waist coz i will cut it on my cutting season

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to 'Recipes' under the Diet department and you can find tons of suggestions for meals to eat late in the evening. My favorite is the protein pudding recipe. Mix two packets of sugar-free, fat-free pudding with 3 cups of milk and two scoops of your favorite protein powder. stir up and enjoy. And one more thing...If your trying to stay or get lean I would avoid the PB&J sandwiches. Its all about getting into good habits...then it becomes routine rather then a chore.
    Peace dude,
    Usualsuspect

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Im a late night eater too, right now im eating a bowl of Captain Crunch right now. I think eating late at night has help me out with growing.

ok thanks for the help guys!!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    You said you burn stuff fast, right? Who cares then? You're about to go eight hours without eating. I'm a hardgainer as well, and need something every two-three hours. There's always a protein shake for me before I go to sleep. Its probably not neccesary to go heavy on the carbs though.

ok cool thanks

his_royal_fine_ness is offline New Member
    i wake up half way thru my sleeping pattern to eat. all the oldskool builders did it and even some champs of today. lets put it another way, who in the day would go 8 or 9 hours without eating? most ppl do at night. u can add some good poundage just by adding a small meal in the night for bulking, well thats my theory anyway peace

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by his_royal_fine_ness
    i wake up half way thru my sleeping pattern to eat. peace
    Same here. When I get up in the middle of the night to take a piss, I always detour to the fridge for a quick cup of yogurt or some cottage cheese.

Thread Information