Thread: Coasts X Waist

Príon is offline New Member

Coasts X Waist

I have the very wide coasts and I would not like that ficassse very disproportionate comparative with the waist...... Exists some exercise to widen the waist?

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    I like the way you write!

What are coasts exactly? And ficasse?

If you want to widen your waist (not really sure why you'd want to do this but) heavy side bends (one dumbell) will do the trick!

def

I really don't understand the question... Is this related to bodybuilding? Agreeing with defdaz, I don't know why anybody would want to widen their waist, the smaller the waist the better!

Príon is offline New Member
    Originally posted by defdaz
    I like the way you write!

What are coasts exactly? And ficasse?

If you want to widen your waist (not really sure why you'd want to do this but) heavy side bends (one dumbell) will do the trick!

def
    I did not express myself well..........
    COASTS=BACK FICASSE=TO GET
    I have in average 80cm of waist and I find fine, therefore I wanted to widen not to be disproportionate comparative the back

I really write in different way!

If your back is really wide, you shouldn't need to "widen" your waist, because when it comes down to symmetry in this sport called bodybuilding: The smaller the waist the better. Also, understand that uou would have a hard time trying to widen or enlarge the muscles of the abdomen by adding weight to their regimen. The abdominal muscles where "designed" for power and function, not for size.

Thread Information