Thread: workout help

ace15e is offline New Member

workout help

i am 21 years old and have lifted on and off for 5 years. I am 6'1 230 and wanting to get around 200 and build some muscle. i was wanting a good 5-6 day workout and a low low carb diet. i want to get around 10-12 percent body fat. And any suppliment or steriods that would go great with this.

sonnygll is offline Member
    Try 40 to 60 carbs a day at around 3300 calories or so, around 300 grams of protein, and fill out the rest with fats. Lots of polyunsaturated and 0mega 3.

Try upper/lower Monday and Tuesday 5x5 around 83% or so of 1RM, then do it again Thursday and Friday but do 4x8 around 75% of 1RM. Do lots of variations on bench, rows, chins, dips, squats and deadlifts with very little isolation and no machines, other than calf press or something like that. Then do some interval training on Wednesday. Like a barbell complex, or wind sprints (like run uphill and walk back down). Then maybe add a little hard cardio to it later on. Take the weekend to rest.

Creatine would be ok. But no steroids yet. Whey protein before and after of course.

haskell954 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information