Thread: Elbow Locked

biodiversity is offline Associate Member

Elbow Locked

I broke my arm (left humerus) 6 weeks ago Broke my left upper arm
    yesterday the doc removed my cast my elbow was locked at 90 degree but after stretching it last night I can now move it more comfortably but still not like the other arm, what can I do to unlock my elbow faster? is there special topical creams or exercises to help me ?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by biodiversity View Post
    I broke my arm (left humerus) 6 weeks ago Broke my left upper arm
    yesterday the doc removed my cast my elbow was locked at 90 degree but after stretching it last night I can now move it more comfortably but still not like the other arm, what can I do to unlock my elbow faster? is there special topical creams or exercises to help me ?
    It takes time! Do light weights twice a week for that area for about 3 sets. I went through the same scenario after popping my bicep tendon doing rest-pause training (NEVER AGAIN!). It took me about 6 months before I could fully extend my arm.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    go to rehab and get that shit working again. remember, you only get one body and to me that makes it priceless.

actually its getting better, after stretching all the day now I can reach the back of my neck and my shoulder is more flexible, I will wait a week before going to rehab.

ok now my elbow is unlocked and working again, how can I overcome the mental lock ,I am afraid to lift anything even if its a 10lbs weight I am treating my arm like its made of light glass!

Thread Information