jake66 is offline New Member

Exclamation I need a good workout routine!

I am 19 years old and have been lifting since I was about 14. In the past year I started doing more bodybuilding now that I was out of football. So my Uncle told me to do Chest and Tri's one day. Back and Bis the next day. Legs one day with some neck or something. I want something more specific for my needs. I want to loose bodyfat and gain mass. I am 5'11" 200 lbs and bench about 300. I am looking to really lean up that is the biggest part. Anyone have any suggestions? THanks Jake T.

drpkckmrphy1 is offline Junior Member
    I would say if you wan't to get lean do lots of cardio, running etc. and light weight with lots of reps. I think you might ought to pick which one you want to do first bulk or cut and do them one at a time instead of taking on the task of trying to accomplish two somewhat opposing goals at one time. I've noticed with me anyway, If I am trying to bulk up I add some unwanted bf, but not too much. Everyone is different though... You may or may not. Maybe do a couple heavy sets then a couple sets with light weight 10-12 reps. That may work for ya. What does everyone else think?

new2AS is offline New Member
    one of the best ways I know to cut bf is get a good wieght train in, then immediatly do a good 30 mins of cardio. Try to find some info on what your heart rate should be to maximize weight loss while doing cadio in accordance with your wieght. unfourtuantly, you may need to cut calories, which is the antithesis to gaining mass.

Thread Information