raging03 is offline New Member

how to get arms big

is it better to do arms together on the same day or better to do it on different days like chest with triceps and back with biceps? I only do two exercises for both is that good or do I need more?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    two for both is a little low. i sometimes do them both on the same day - supersets. or sometimes when i switch it up i do chest / tri's, back / bi's sort of thing.

what 2 exercises are you doing ?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i do tris with chest and bis with back
    about 1x per month i will do a arm day and do them together-- super sets
    i do usually 2- 3 exercises and about 3 sets each. i do arms 3 x per month and i concentrate on the tris as they make up most of the arm

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Yes the tricep is the bigger muscle and needs to be stronger beacause of the role it polays in other bodypart excersizes...

I myself only do 2 excersizes per muscle (Big Kevs style) and have to say it works great..I might add I do go to absolute muscle failure and superset the excersiszes...

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    on arms i usually do chest/tris, back/bi's...but after 2 exercises of arms im ready for bed, cuz their soo pumped, but i try to get one more exercise in..just to get that extra pump, cant hurt right?

I usally wor my bi's with tris.. Is that wrong can someone pm me please witht the awnser if you have time

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    its not wrong at all to work bi's and tri's together, its basically a personal prefrence...i like to do the push/pull method Back/Bi's and Chest/Tri's..then again i also like to switch it up every once and a while, and do arms together....get a slammen pump!

babi is offline Associate Member
    there is a question that i have been wanting to ask for a long time.if you train bic and tri in the same day do you do all the sets for the bic first and then move to tri or do you incorporate them?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I usually train Biceps with Chest since my Tris are already exhausted by benching....

Then I hit Triceps after Delts because they seem to be much stronger after doing Delts then on Chest day....

Works great for me....

Thread Information