KaOs is offline New Member

that last layer of fat

i have a question-

I used to be overweight like 2 years ago, now I am at a perfect weight (been there for like a year now)...but I have a little loose skin on my stomach from previously being overweight....if I cut down to a lower weight, will my abs become more visible and will this last layer dissapear?

may be a dumb question but plz answer

babi is offline Associate Member
    if its skin hanging losing weight more wont help.if you are still young your body will take care of the lose skin by itself,just give it sometime

I mean its not a lot, not even a hand full...I just want my abs to show more...so is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

and when I say loose skin, Its skin that I can pull away from the abs but its got like fat inside of it...lol...I know thats a bad way to describe it but I cant think of any other way to. So what im wondering is maybe there is more fat I need to burn or no?

xenithon is offline Member
    bump.

i have the EXACT same problem. i weighed about 95kg at age 16, mostly fat. I lost a helluva lot of weight, and slowly built up lean muscle mass. I am now 20, and am at around 77-80kg (havent checked lately). I got to a stage (with cardio, very low card diets etc.) where people said I was way too thin, looked almost sick thing is even at that stage I still had that loose skin. i have put on a bit more weight now, mostly lean mass, doing cardio to help it stay lean, but still no luck with that skin layer right at the bottom (my upper abs are quite good though). any help appreciated!

Originally posted by xenithon
    bump.

i have the EXACT same problem. i weighed about 95kg at age 16, mostly fat. I lost a helluva lot of weight, and slowly built up lean muscle mass. I am now 20, and am at around 77-80kg (havent checked lately). I got to a stage (with cardio, very low card diets etc.) where people said I was way too thin, looked almost sick thing is even at that stage I still had that loose skin. i have put on a bit more weight now, mostly lean mass, doing cardio to help it stay lean, but still no luck with that skin layer right at the bottom (my upper abs are quite good though). any help appreciated!
    wow, we have the same identical problem.

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    bump.

I recentley dieted down for a vacation and came across the same promblem.
    1- The sick look you had was all the cardio and not enough carbs I did the same thing. You need carbs period the kind of carbs is what will prevent you from getting fat. Also the mistake I did was the cardio was at 75% heart rate for a 40-1hour 5x a week on empty stomach yeah I got lean but sick looking. I was eating over 200 grams of protein a day and thought to lower carbs to speed up the process I WAS WRONG.
    The extra layer of skin will eventually shrink but there is a cream called thiomucase from france it's like 15 bucks US dollars and it worked great.

Originally posted by williampowers

I recentley dieted down for a vacation and came across the same promblem.
    1- The sick look you had was all the cardio and not enough carbs I did the same thing. You need carbs period the kind of carbs is what will prevent you from getting fat. Also the mistake I did was the cardio was at 75% heart rate for a 40-1hour 5x a week on empty stomach yeah I got lean but sick looking. I was eating over 200 grams of protein a day and thought to lower carbs to speed up the process I WAS WRONG.
    The extra layer of skin will eventually shrink but there is a cream called thiomucase from france it's like 15 bucks US dollars and it worked great.
    so did this cream take it all away?

is the cream like lipoderm-y? or no?

where can you buy this cream at?

if you could drop a little info on it that would be greatly appreciated.

thanx in advance

xenithon is offline Member
    yeah. please let us know the finer details eg. how many carbs WERE you taking in, which types/sources, when you took them in, and also what type of cardio and how much you were doing??

thanks!

Originally posted by KaOs

so did this cream take it all away?

is the cream like lipoderm-y? or no?

where can you buy this cream at?

if you could drop a little info on it that would be greatly appreciated.

thanx in advance
    The cream can be bought at www.bodybuilding.com for 12bucks delivered. The instructions say that you should use it for 14days.
    I did not use for a total of 14days but I have to say it did work
    give it a shot it's 15 dollars.

yeah. please let us know the finer details eg. how many carbs WERE you taking in, which types/sources, when you took them in, and also what type of cardio and how much you were doing??

thanks!
    Here it goes...
    Cardio- I was training 7 days a week lifting for 3 days and cardio 4days for 1 hour at 75% max heart rate. I have a Polar Heart Rate monitor a must for cardio. I was alternating from elliptocal to treadmill but the partial culprate was the heart rate TOO HIGH 4 TOO LONG. I was also only waiting 30 sec in between sets doing 10-12 reps.
    Carbs-Here is the thing. You all heard of keto right so did I but what I did not know is carbs are muscle sparing. When your body runs out of glycogen it's starts to look for alternate sources of fuel and I though it would pick up the protein right, WRONG it's starts eating muscle for fuel.
    I do it every year man I think to go really low with carbs or even illiminate them and think that I will get shreded I do get really lean but all the muscle I packed on easily being I am a endomorph I just piss away.
    So what will I change?
    The cardio will be done at 60-65% heart rate for long durations 40-1hour
    Carbs will not be sacraficed increased definetely especially post workout
    Carbs are needed to keep muscles healthy and full looking JUST HAVE TO KNOW WHAT CARBS. The long grain carbs are the key. I am going to start the morning with refined cooked carbs like oatmeal and whole wheat toast and tapering to starches in mid afternoon meals and vegetables in the later hours except lifting days that will have simple sugars and whey after training and then protein and starch 1.5 hours later.
    It all boils down to what works for you but if you ask any huge guy on this board they all say to keep carbs up just the right ones.

babi is offline Associate Member
    if a cream takes care of the lose skin i will be shocked in awe.i dont know what to say if you have the dough give a try and letus know

Originally posted by babi
    if a cream takes care of the lose skin i will be shocked in awe.i dont know what to say if you have the dough give a try and letus know
    yeah, its only 9.95 a tube...so i ordered it...i'll keep you all informed lol

Devodev is offline New Member
    Gee, it's good to know that I'm not the only one out here with this problem also! Everything you guys have described hits me right at home.
    I went from 250 lbs./35% BF to 175 and 10% and like you said, everyone said I looked too skinny. This summer I stayed around 205 and I looked better in clothes, but I wouldn't dare pull off my shirt! Now I'm trying to diet down again and I've just got under 200.

Now, do any of you "former fatties" have what I call "Natural Bitch Tits"? My chest has always looked terrible but my skinfold measurements are always really low (<5), but when I'm over 200 lbs. I look like I could fill a nice A-cup! Am I alone on this one?

Dev

Thread Information