BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Play that funky music

Well, i've given up on trying to get the gym to change their music selection (it's not just tough to get motivated with 'my heart will go on' playing in the bkgd, it's almost demotivating). So, i'm heading over to any number of mp3 ripsites to be unethical as possible and download all the songs i want instead of participating in the royalties process....there i said it. So, that being said, for those of you who don't refuse to answer my question on the grounds i'm unethical, what are some of the BEST workout songs. I already burned some of my own CD's that i want to upload for use such as TOOL, old school metallica, RATM, but know there's more than that out there. So, what are your all-time favorite 'time to kick ass put the women and children to bed' type tunes?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmm...looks like i'll have to resort to a google search, though i fear anything i type in will result in sifting through some ungodly amount of angry, racist music, as opposed to angry, workout music...as one search, "angry music" returned.

Thread Information