toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member

Overtaining, Pro's views

I know this theory about overtraing and stuff, but what research and reasoning is behind overtraining? I have read countless articles written by Pro's and they talk about how they just did endless sets of EVERTHING when they were younger till they couldnt go anymore, and they seemed to have turned out pretty well from it. I know they use roids, and HGH and all that other crap, but im sayin.. they ALL say they did tons of sets when they were younger. Think theres a posibility that overtraining is a myth like most of them state, and more is better?

jamotech is offline Member

Re: Overtaining, Pro's views

Originally posted by toopowerful4u
    Think theres a posibility that overtraining is a myth like most of them state, and more is better?
    Nope

overhere is offline New Member
    i use to doubt overtraining, i don't anymore.

Same goes for not getting enough sleep.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    ive seen a jump in my results when i switched to a 5 day split and made sure to rest enough.

Im no Mr. O but for a guy born huge fat, im happy as i can be hehe

train hard,rest well and eat smart!

Overtraining definitely does exist, but some guys were (and are) genetic marvels. I know that Arnold used to do a crazy amount of sets and exercises when he was a teen, sometimes doing in excess of 4 hours of working out!

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by The French Curler
    Overtraining definitely does exist, but some guys were (and are) genetic marvels. I know that Arnold used to do a crazy amount of sets and exercises when he was a teen, sometimes doing in excess of 4 hours of working out!
    he was also roidin at the time

peace

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    its like this...if your doing too many sets or exercises...you will grow to a certain point just fine, but what happens is even if your going heavy for mass building..say 5-8 reps, but you end up doing 6 or 7 exercises, 3 sets each..think about how many reps u actually did on that one body part....all your doing is tearing it down more and more and its rebuilding back to its point pretty much =\

Thread Information