Thread: help

bignaldo is offline New Member

help

hey guys.

i have been working out for about 4 months. i noticed i put on some size, but i really wanna cut weight. i weigh 190 my goal is 175 170.
    i am taking supplements whey protein shakes, and cellucore m5. for prework out drink. i am constantly hungry, but when i eat i try hard to eat healthy like fruits and veggies, but sometimes i crave the bad foods lol. you guys have more experince then me. i couple of guys helped me out when i almost myself by taking tren as a first cycle, thanx for those who helped me. so now i need more help as im going natural.

JackSwole is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is going to tell you to read the nutritional forum - you should. Also, there are several schools of thought when it comes to cutting weight. I've been a fitness professional for years and I've changed my mind so many times about exactly how to do it, I could write a book. Still, I once heard someone say, "there are two kinds of people: those that live to eat, and those that eat to live". If you have a fitness goal in mind, you have to eat to live. When it comes to losing or gaining weight, there's one simple formula - eat more calories than you burn = gain weight, eat less calories than you burn = lose weight. I hope this isn't too much rhetoric.

Thread Information