novernine is offline New Member

each muscle group each week question

I want to start training each muscle group once a week and I am wondering if there is a particular order for each that would be best for muscle growth and so I won't be over training any group. Please help, your input would be great. THANK YOU novernine.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    what kind of training experiance do you have? how long have you been training? and what was yout training like before?

This is how my workouts go, i train bi's and tri's usually twice a week!! but other then that i am 1 muscle group each week

Mondays, chest and triceps
    tuessday's back and biceps
    wensdays shoulders and triceps
    thursdays just cardio and some biceps
    fridays legs
    saturday off
    sunday off

maybe i will do intense cardio on weeknds but usualy not , my legs are too sore. i do abbs every other day. and i do 15-20 minutes of fast paced walking every workout day for cardio and fat burn, 60% of calories burned from walking fast come from fat storage.

I have found this work out routine excellent and has worked for me to gain massive strenght and growth. you could substitue working biceps and triceps on the day i do chest or shoulders or back and do biceps and triceps on thursdays to have worked each griup once a week.

Hope this helped you out but if you normally do circuit training your goona hate working each body part only once per week.

good luck too you!!!!!

Thread Information