heyarnold is offline New Member

routine for sus cycle

i was wondering what my routine should like if i am going to take a sus only cycle. should i workout 7 days a week now instead of 5 . please give me some tips or feel free to put one one here that has worked good for you. i am bulking so i do not want high reps. thanks for your time.

little_indian is offline New Member
    I am natural dude.I just read in other threads that greater volume on gear might help.Probably the guys on gear can throw more light.
    bump!

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't work out 7 days a week.

Your body still needs the appropiate rest. Make sure you are on a good diet and get enough sleep, you should be fine.

You will notice that you will be able to workout harder and possibly longer. Increase weight and volume, as your strength/stamina progresses through your cycle.

JP1
    JP1 is offline Junior Member
    I would work out 3-4 days a week and that is it.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You will recover faster so why not optimize on that and rotate bodyparts more frequently for faster gains? Stay on your current routine until two weeks into the cycle...

You may get different opinions on this so perhaps instinctive training will be key. Many times instinctive training can be overlooked - when your body is screaming for you to give it more or to slow it down.

Thread Information