Big_Dan is offline Associate Member

Routine split, creatine, biceps myths?

Chest/Back
    Legs
    Biceps/tris/delts

Hows this, acceptable?
    Also, how is 15 sets for bis. I read it in this months flex, claiming that i shouldnt buy into the copout that smaller bodyparts=less sets.

Also, I stopped taking my creatine for 5 days cuz i couldnt work out. Should i resume with another loading phase?

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    try and work your biceps and triceps out with same intensity as you would for larger muscle groups. however my arm work outs always seem shorter then my other bodyoarts. I would stay on the creatine even on your off days, to keep your muscles saturated with creatine and water.

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    Thats what the creatine label says. But Im not sure about that, as I have heard the rumor that creatine levels are depleted only during training and alongated time periods.
    Can you back this up?

Also, anyone else with answers to the previous questions, please feel free.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    just test it out, go work out after not being on creatine for a week an see if you weigh exactly the same if u even put on weight from the creatine and see if you are as strong for the last rep. I would go with basically what it says to do. i wouldnt load, i thinking is crap, your body can only absorb so much at a time

brad fuel is offline Junior Member
    loading phase is bs. Eventually you'll reach a complete saturation, prolly not as fast but you will (a few days- a week). I think it's just a gimmick for you to consume more creatine faster

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Just go straight back into your normal dose of Creatine. Large 'loading phases' are really not necessary, especially with only being off for that short a time period.. it dosen't take long for your body to absorb a supp like that.

Thread Information