BullDogg20 is offline Member

fat and ECA results!!!!!

Well i am almost done my 2nd week of taking 25 mg ephidren and 200 mg caffein and 81 mgs of aspirin twice per day except the weeknds. and i think i am starting to look a bit more vascular so that must mean i am leaning out a bit. however my FU%^ing stomach doesnt seem to be loosing to much fat and that the main area i want to loose it. I do at least 20 minutes of cardio every day usualy 25 minutes. and i keep my heart rate around 130 -150. I no what i am doing is a slow process , especialy becaause i am taking creatine with it to help maintian muscle mass, and hopefuly put some more size on. I want to loos 2 inches off my waist, and have abbs showing a bit when i am not flexing. i am religiously eating 5 meals a day, and they are all fairly clean meals that are high in protein and moderate carbs. does any one have any suggestions.

I have been reading alot about yohimburn, where can i get this so i can apply it directly to my stomach every workout. or does this stuff even work, i mean is it even worth picking up.

any info would be great thanx.

most users find that yohimburn stacks well with ECA

what part of your "stomach"? it can make a difference

upper abs? mixed.. in some very effective and in some not so effective.. because sometimes this is due to insulin problem.. though more than 50% apllying to this are respond.. exact # is not clear.

middle abs? same as above

lower abs? tends to be effective
    handles? tends to be very effective
    low back? tends to be very effective

if you have the "tire" around low waist, sides and back.. you are a very good candidate.

if fat is more concentrated just on abs.. it will help... however results may or may not be as good as with the pattern described above.. it just varies..

for me its mostly lower abbs, and a bit on the obliques. my tire isnt hughe just more then i want!!!

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i thought ephedrine was anti-catabolic? i never noticed any big muscle loss while dieting on EC. i would probably swap the creatine for glutamine

i am taking both creatine and glutamin

Yung Wun is offline Member
    drop the creatine

why drop the creatine, its not hurting anything, yea its making me a hold a bit of extra water but ohwell, it will help to preserv muscle while doing a mild cutting phase. plus it give that extra boost.

Thread Information