Thread: Aging Creams

Ashley is offline Female Member

Aging Creams

I know this maybe funny but I am so afraid of wrinkles and aging. I know of course it is going to happen and I will not stop it, I just want to prevent it as long as possible

So my questions are:

How old do you need to be to start using an aging cream or wash?

If we start early, will it really, honestly help?

What are some good creams???

**Just a tip I just learned that if you exfoilate your skin once a week it will reduce your aging by 60-75%!!! It gets the dead off and constantly allows for NEW(younger) looking skin to appear!!

fitgirl943 is offline Female Member
    I've never used againg creams but I truly believe that you must take care of your face and skin. I recommend cleaning, toning, and moisturizing, your face everyday. Also I use a fading cream to keep my face one even natural tone (rids the blemishes/dark spots).

I love Phisoderm for cleaning. It really gets rid of all dirt and bacteria. Hospitals use it everywhere. It's basic but it really deep cleans. I also use Deep Pore Astringent by Fashion Fair, and Moisturizing Lotion by Fashion Fair. At night I use Ambi Fade Cream. I'm going to try MAC skincare products also as I love their make up.

All kinds of brands are out there. You just have to find what works for you. I honestly believe it helps and the sooner you start the better. I've been doing it since my early twenties (I'm 29).

Take care of your face and your face will take care of you.
    Last edited by fitgirl943; 11-11-2001 at 12:12 PM.
    Unaddressed behavior is condoned behavior.

Thread Information