Thread: Chest Workout

YOUKNOWMYSTEEZ1 is offline New Member

Chest Workout

HEY ALL,

JUST WANTED SOME OPINIONS ON MY CHEST WORK OUT. I AM GOING TO BE DOING 3 EXERSISES FOR CHEST AND THEY ARE

1) FLAT BENCH
    2) FLYES/PEC DECK
    3) INCLINE DUMBBELLS

MY REPS WILL BE 10,8,6 GOING UP IN WEIGHT EACH TIME.

DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT IS OK OR SHOULD I DO MORE OR DIFFERENT EXERSISES?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a good workout. I personally do 12,12,failure but thats just my thing. You have a good plan for growth.

Are you basically doing the same for the rest of your body? How often are you training each group?

Hows your diet and stats look?

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    If i were u, every now and then i would do that workout in reverse order, and that would also work real well, also u might want to try every now and then switching your fly/pec deck with cable crossovers, other then that it looks alright

YOUKNOWMYSTEEZ1 is offline New Member
    THANKS AGAIN GUYS,

I APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT AND YEAH I THINK IM GONNA DO WHAT YOU GUYS SAY AND SWITCH IT UP FROM WEEK TO WEEK....AND I ASSUME I SHOULD BE DOING THE SAME FOR ALL BODY PARTS AS WELL.

ALSO HOW MUCH CARDIO DO YOU GUYS THINK IS SUFFICENT FOR SOMEBODY LIKE ME HOW IS LOOKING TO DROP A FEW... I WAS THINKING OF DOING CARDIO FOR LIKE 30 MIN 4 TO 5 TIMES A WEEK.

THANKS AGAIN ALL.....I THINK THIS FORUM IS GREAT AND IT'S COOL THAT EVERYONE HERE IS SO WILLING TO HELP ONE ANOTHER

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    If u want to drop weight, diet is just as important as cardio, i wouldn't do cardio until u're "stuck", make sure that after your lift workouts that even though u're dieting still take in just as much protein if not more and have a good carb meal after your workout. Also when u're trying to drop weight, glutamine can be really helpful, its main thing is to prevent muscle loss but it does a whole shit load of other things if u want to read about it here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/inmag6.htm

Oh and as a general rule, u don't really want to drop more then 1% of your weight per week, or else that means u're losing fat and muscle.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Hey bro....PM Warrior. He had an excellent post a week or so ago about chest development and routines...so go to his profile and see if you can look at his posts. I think it was titled Flat Benching, necessay or not? Good luck...

poweredbyT&A is offline New Member
    some adivce would be to thrash your chest by tricking your muscles I go from doing heavy bench 315x5 to light 135x30 or vice versa

Thread Information