MAD13 is offline Junior Member

Talking Starding my 1st Cycle (Pics and questions)

Whats up...I'm new to this forum so here is my first thread!!!!

About me as an Athlete (basketball)

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 195
    Years lifting: 2-3
    Body type: Muscular
    Qualities: Fast, jump high, great cardio
    Sports experience: 5 years

I've been working out naturally all my life and it seems like its time for a change...In my first cycle, my goal is to become a lot bigger...I want more body weight...Since i don't have a lot of body fat, i guess i'll be ripped too...

I don't mind losing speed and jump during my first cycle, i just want to be a bigger and stronger guy...

Dbol - 40g a day
    Tren 75 - 20g a day
    3 full meals, two snacks, 1 protein shake a day
    No beef, no cigarette, no soda, no fast food

I know that there is some experienced members so please tell me what you think i should add, take off and how much weight can i gain in 6-8 weeks...

THANKS

This pic is 1 year old

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    1st, you shouldn't be using steroids

2nd, the tren 75 is not a real steroid , it is a supplement and I hope you dont have real dbol

3rd, your diet is not good enough to gain weight and that needs to be changed before you do anything

4th, what is your training routine?

5th, how old are you?

I have d-bol and Tren 75...If you recomand me to change Tren 75, i'll do it since you have more experience...

I workout 6 times a week (sunday off) and play basketball everyday...Im 21 years old and im very athletic...

I will change my diet to 5 meals and two shakes if you think its good

Thanks for your reply, give me other feed backs if you can

You can make so many improvements with diet and training alone dude. I can tell you don't know much about AAS and you will only end up hurting yourself. You are only 21 and you need to be patient and fix your diet and training before anything else.

List your entire training routine and list your entire diet for an average day and I and others will help you.

Ok...

Monday - Lower body + dead lift: 5x8 sets (legs press, calfs press, ham curl)

Tuesday - Chest, shoulders + abs: 3x6-8 Regular bench, incline, decline, fly + 3 machines i use for the shoulders

Wednesday - Biceps and back: 3x6-8 Dumbbells curls, barbell curls, incline dumbbells curls + 3 back exercise that i don't know the name lol

Thursday - Triceps + abs

Friday - abs

Saturday - Cardio and jump exercises

I always give my 100% and never skips workouts

Diet

Breakfast: Corn flakes, eggs and chocolat milk

Snack: Turkey sandwich, orange juice

Lunch: Spaghetti + chicken steak

Snack: (whatever i find)

Dinner: Chicken and potatoes

Protein shake

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yeah your diet is absolutely horrible. You can do much better than that my friend. How much protein, carbs, and fats are you getting in. How many ounces of meat. Are you drinking whey before bed cause thats useless....

Quote Originally Posted by MAD13 View Post
    Ok...

Monday - Lower body + dead lift: 5x8 sets (legs press, calfs press, ham curl)

Tuesday - Chest, shoulders + abs: 3x6-8 Regular bench, incline, decline, fly + 3 machines i use for the shoulders

Wednesday - Biceps and back: 3x6-8 Dumbbells curls, barbell curls, incline dumbbells curls + 3 back exercise that i don't know the name lol

Thursday - Triceps + abs

Friday - abs

Saturday - Cardio and jump exercises

I always give my 100% and never skips workouts
    Your leg day wont cut it.

Here are a few good leg exercises:

Quads:
    SQUATS, front squats, hack squats, db squats
    leg press
    leg extentions
    lunges

Hamstrings:
    lying leg curls
    standing leg curls
    seated leg curls
    stiff legged deadlifts

Calves:
    standing calf raises
    seated calf raises
    donkey calf raises

Pick 2-3 quad exercises (SQUAT), 1-2 hamstring exercises and 1-2 calf exercise and start training them hard.

Chest and shoulders I would seperate and do on different days, you haven't mentioned what shoulder exercises you do but you shouldn't be using all machines and do bb military presses, db presses, lots of laterals isolating all 3 delt heads.....

For back and bi's ALWAYS do back first BEFORE bicep's! You haven't listed anything for back but you should be doing deads, lat pull downs, chins, lots and lots of rows.........

Tricep's on their own day is a waste to me you should combine them with chest or bi's on a seperate day

I would recommend a 5 day lifting split, example:

mon back
    tues chest
    wed off
    thur legs
    fri shoulders
    sat arms
    sun off

you can do all the cardio and abs and calves you want

Diet

Protein shake
    Your diet is sh*tty it looks like a child's average day. You claim you are 195 lbs so you should be consuming 195 grams of protein minimal without shakes. Shakes are supplements not meal replacements and you need real food to grow! You say you play ball everyday and do cardio so to put on weight you need to be consuming more calories than you are expending so my guess is you need to start eating a sh*t load and cut some cardio. You need like 4000-5000 cals a day bro.

Read all the important threads in the diet section here:

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

GO!

darkshadowlander is offline New Member
    Dude ill give u some advice from my own experiance. i did a cycle of test and dbol and gained no more than if i just wouldve ate more. dont waste ur money until get to eatting more. Once i got my shit together i did have a good 15lbs on me after cycle but u have to eat alot! I messed up so bad first cycle it was pointless u need to make sure u read all there is on this site and listen to some vets it will pay off in the long run. oh and if ur gonna just go ahead and anyways make sure u have pct stuff in hand before u start. Also like someone mentioned earlier Tren75? dude PM if its what i think it is lol i wont say it here

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you have the drift from the members above,,,,, Your diet mate, read the threads given and learn about what your bodys needs to gain solid muscle, diet is the main failing point on peoples ambitions to gain quality mass...
    Get your diet right, work out what training programs are for you and grow as much as you can naturally before taking the plunge into juice.

Just my opinion, and good luck to you in your goals

Dudes, thanks for your honesty, real talk...Thats what i like...I tough my diet was good because i take huge portions and im always eating outside meals time, but it seems like its not enough...

I was 177 two years ago and i managed to make it to 195, i think that with your help i'll gain even more!!!!

Im starting my new workout 2morrow...I'll change everything you told me the except lower body day (i do that to jump higher and it works, i really work hard on my lower body, i actually work on it 6 times a week, once with weight and the rest are jump exercises so don't worry for me)

I'll do my best this week to change my diet and I'll tell you how I feel

Peace
    Last edited by MAD13; 11-24-2008 at 02:40 AM.

darkshadowlander is offline New Member
    oh by the way it seemed to help me on wieght gain to eat every 3 hrs if not more sounds crazy but it worked for my, my portions wasnt entirely heaping but ate often. but anyways good luck with everything.

Dudes, thanks for your honesty, real talk...Thats what i like...I tough my diet was good because i take huge portions and im always eating outside meals time, but it seems like its not enough...

I was 177 two years ago and i managed to make it to 195, i think that with your help i'll gain even more!!!!

Im standing my new workout 2morrow...I'll change everything you told me the lower body day (i do that to jump higher and it works, i really work hard on my lower body, i actually work on it 6 times a week, once with weight and the rest are jump exercises so don't worry for me)

I'll do my best this week to change my diet and I'll tell you how I feel

Peace
    Just to give you an idea, I eat every 2 to 2.5 hours, and i don't mean shakes, i eat real good meals, Don't rely on shakes they are a suppliment not a meal replacement, i do add protein to my oats for example and even with the pwo shake i take it with food in the form of fast carbs (only on PWO for the fast carbs)

Good luck mate

Yah i should eat every 3 hours...It costs a lot but it worth it...I'll do that tell you guys how i feel...

Once i think im ready, i'll start my first cycle...

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    WOW! my advice would be to read and read and when you think you have read enough, go read some more. Dont start any aas at the moment. you really need to fix your diet and training needs alot of work too. I wish you all the best, if you have any questions after reading for about 6 months solid just ask. But you will find so much info you just need to look.

good on ya mate for taking all the advice on board! i think the basics are ... eat alot more and eat well ( lots of protein and complex carbs), fix up your workouts and hold off a little on the aas. Your lucky you sound like youve got the committment so you should do well... i know you said that wat your doin for your legs is working but just be careful training legs 6 days a week might risk overtraining them but liek u said if its workin its working.. just listen 2 ur body tho.. and happy eating mate!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet

Protein shake
    That's a joke, right? No really you are joking.

dude, you look more like 6'2" and 160lbs, not 195 and 2-3 years lifting? not a flame, just an observation but you will benefit 99% more from diet, not less food but MORE and healthy. Go read the diet section.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Diet

Protein shake

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Hahahahaha and they always taste better with MORE sugar on them also. I dont use salt on my eggs or 99% of any cooking anymore or sugar on my Oatmeal, only some honey and MAYBE a pinch of brown sugar...

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That's a joke, right? No really you are joking.

dude, you look more like 6'2" and 160lbs, not 195 and 2-3 years lifting? not a flame, just an observation but you will benefit 99% more from diet, not less food but MORE and healthy. Go read the diet section.
    165? Lmao i don't know where you get that from haha...The picture is one year old, i was around 180 in it...Now i have more mass, not that much but im still 195 and i want to be 240!!!

Yes im reading the more i can about nutrition and it seems like its maybe the reason why i don't gain that much weight...

I'll keep you updated with pictures and stats...

Thanks again

Blog Entries
    i hear what your saying about your leg workout.but dont forget your legs make up a great deal(im not shure the specific ratio)of your weight. if you want to be 240lbs your gonna need a great set of wheels.also i dont think anyone has mentioned as to why thay are not recomending aas for you besided your diet.at your age your test levels are already through the roof. take advantage of this now and save the aas for when your older like at least 25with all the improvements in your diet and workout routien.you are shure to grow like a weed. good luck man.

Yah i should eat every 3 hours...It costs a lot but it worth it...I'll do that tell you guys how i feel...

Once i think im ready, i'll start my first cycle...
    The food is always going to be the most expensive part of bodybuilding, even when you do juice the food will be the biggest drain on your budget

Good luck

Thread Information