Thread: beer and abs...

drock8 is offline New Member

beer and abs...

was up bros, quick question. anybody have any killer ab workouts, i heard one exercise after another is good? whata think? plus, do most guys drink beer while hittin cardio or what? i layed off before and didn't notice much difference then with just boozin one, two nites a week...any comments much appreciated. keep workin hard boys.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I just hit upper abs before lower abs because i heard lower abs tire out sooner, don't know if its true but i do it anyways, then i do light obliques. Abs workouts are generally basically all the same. THe only thing that makes me mad is when i hear ppl say they can do like over a 1000 crunches yet their abs still suck. This is what seperates a good ab workout from a bad one, technique. If u slowly go up and down through the movement and above all flex as hard as u can at the top of the movement for about 2 seconds, u will probably not be able to get more then 15, and of course abs u have to really push em to the max. Once i learned to flex at the top of the movement, my abs have gotten tons better.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    As far as the beer during the workout, i know some guys that have smoked weed or even drunk during their workout, i guess its pretty weird from what they tell me but i haven't tried it.

drock8 is offline New Member
    my bad, i didnt mean literally drinkin during the workout itself, rather i meant drinking beer at night with the boys, do most people lay off alcohol during a cutting phase, or does it not matter, my bad bro...

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Theres alot of calories in beer sience you need to watch your calorie intake durring your cutting phase. Durring my cutting phase i stay away for all alchol beverages

Thread Information