bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member

Question slingshot training?

im going to try the slingshot method with my next bulk and first cycle(test e) and im trying to set up a good workout split for each muscle group once a week (or should i do twice a week given the test e?) and i want to build mass and width so im going old school with compound movements, so far i have this and need advice on days to train what muscle groups so they dont interfere with eachother's growth, thanks alot

Chest:
    Flat bech press
    Decline bench press
    Incline bench press( done with barbells mostly but will add dumbell to confuse sometimes)

Abs:situps

Shoulders:
    Military press(should i do front or behind?)
    need help with rest(raises?)

Back:
    Deadlifts
    Pull ups
    Pull downs
    Rows

Triceps:
    Push downs
    Behind head raises
    Dips

Biceps:
    EZ curls with bar
    DUMBELL ALTERNATE CURLS
    need advice on another one

Traps:
    Shrugs(only one i know)

Quads:
    Squats
    Machine raises
    Need another one

Calves:
    Weighted toe pushups
    Need more

All done on a 3-4 set with 8-10 rep range

thats what i have so far please make any suggestions and advice so i can get the best out of my first cycle and bulk

Thanks again!

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    If you don't know your excersizes, and you don't know what works best for you (splits, working musclegroups once or twice per week, I am not willing to give you tips.

Because: You are not ready to do steroids .

i know what to do ive been weight traing for over 5 years now but want to know a nice mass stack like what did jay cutler or trey brewer or someone else like that do to get as massive i can fill in ten charts but want to here from the vets who did all the trial and error like i am now on which showed the best results through expierience dont take the thread wrong im not a newbie but just feeling out new programs so i dont waiste my time like now im training body parts once a week but want to know the benfits of twice a week and maybee the test e and recovery times make a difference get it now? gooood

Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan View Post
    If you don't know your excersizes, and you don't know what works best for you (splits, working musclegroups once or twice per week, I am not willing to give you tips.

Because: You are not ready to do steroids.
    and furthermore if your not here to give advice or "help people out" then why are you here isnt that the purpose of this board? if you have nothing to offer then shut up and go elsewhere

Thread Information