cyberdude is offline New Member

how long did it take you to get a noticable pec,s ??

hi,

just a quick question for u guys,
    ive only been working out for around 2 months but im curious,

how long did it take you to get a noticable pec,s ??

(i mean very noticable wearing either a tshirt or tanktop)

just curious as to how long it took you guys ?

thanx

Yung Wun is offline Member
    everyones different
    but me personally people started pointing out the changes i had made
    within 2months. but likely two months because i already had the weight juss had to let it show proper

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Since the chest isnt used in everyday work like legs, arms etc it responds very well to training. Mine came out after a few months of benching.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    takes me about an hour or so i'd say......of course that's after a workout, any other time i gotta do some pushups to get them pumped back up to where you can see them in a tight shirt

my guns are just too big...haha.

damm so quick guys?

ive been benching for around 2 months now too,
    but my pecs still seem preety small and cant notice them throught a tshirt or anythink

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what all are you doin for your chest ??? please tell me it's not the high school workout of just bench press.

i do

bench presses
    Dumbbell Bench Presses
    Dumbbell Flys
    Lever Pec Deck Flys
    Last edited by cyberdude; 11-23-2002 at 11:13 AM.

How about you put in some incline bench/dumbells that will help you get your chest up.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    try incorporating the incline somewhere into your routine. maybe do dumbbell incline instead of dumbbell flat (bench presses) or do barbell incline instead of barbell flat.

i would think you'd get most of your "bulk" out of the incline

ok guys thanx i will give that a try.

to be honest i though roughtly there were near enought the same, thats why i never tryed the incline.

its strange because on my bicep/tricep/chest/ day i always get sore for about 4 days on my biceps and tri,s but never my chest ???

Incline is the best for chest. There´s a thread further down on the page from Warrior were you can check the best chest exercises.

Are you starting your workouts with chest? If not try doing so, you will have more power for the chest.

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    Don't forget about decline bench. Someone posted a thread on here and it refered to an article that says decline uses the most muscle in your chest. Decline will definately bulk up your chest. Incline will help make your pecs look bigger. Don't be discouraged if YOU can't see any results within 2 months. When I fist started lifting I was 150 and had no chest at all. You could see my rib cage through my chest when I streched, thats how bad it was. And I could not tell at all if I was really improving because I saw myself everyday and you gain muscle gradually so its hard to see any change yourself. I'm at 190 now and I still don't think I'm that much bigger. Wait till you see someone who hasn't seen you in a while, they'll tell you that you look bigger. Or if you have pictures before you started working out, look at those. I'm sure you gained some size in your chest.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Pix are the way to go, me and my friends take pix of each other every few months or so. I'm hoping santa gets me a digital camera this year so once i start cutting down, i can look at my progress every week. Once i started college, i started bulking up again, a few months later when i went home and visited an old workout buddy, he was speechless when he saw how big i got when i started bulking. Also, try going to the beach with a friend who doesn't work out at all. You'll be surprised how good u look in comparison to your friend and any others who don't workout. You'll also be surprised at how many more looks you get from females, even more motivation to work out harder.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by saboudian
    Also, try going to the beach with a friend who doesn't work out at all. You'll be surprised how good u look in comparison to your friend and any others who don't workout. You'll also be surprised at how many more looks you get from females, even more motivation to work out harder.
    Haha........

That reminds me of Saturday Night Live when Chris Farley played a woman - it's not that my products make you look better, it's that they make you look better when you're next to me. Hangin around ugly people you're the good-looking one........

Anyone know what I'm talkin about ??

my idol is vin,

thats how i want to look eventully
    and he has a good chest thats noticable like i said earlyer

but i guess that takes years ???
    Last edited by cyberdude; 11-23-2002 at 04:11 PM.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by cyberdude
    my idol is vin,

thats how i want to look eventully
    and he has a good chest thats noticable like i said earlyer

but i guess that takes years ???

you can't be someone you're not be yourself for yourself don't try to be someone you're not.. "Phil Anselmo"

it takes time just be dedicated train hard, and you'll have the physique you want in time..

Thread Information