BostonBobby is offline Associate Member

How can I make my skin tighter??

How can I do this?? I can't see my cuts I need to tighten it up any suggestions??

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    Start a low fat diet. If you loose the fat you will see more definition. Add some cardio if you aren't already doing it.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    preparation H dries out the skin, but it takes the water away only temporally
    peace dude

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Working higher reps (30-50% 1RM) helps to mobilize stored muscular fat... as well as help you grow and/or get past a plateau.

Do you ever work your slow twitch fibers? Performing sets of 20, 30 or even 40 repitions? Start ending your routines with some high rep sets if you don't. Like Chest day you could end with some 40 rep Machine Flyes - Back days you could end with 40 rep Wide Grip Front Pulldowns.

A big mistake is neglecting those slow twitch fibers - for maximum hypertrophy you would benefit from working all the fibers in your muscles, the slow twitch (endurance) and fast twitch (strength/force). To get big you lift big weights - but working your endurance fibers occasionally, or proceeding a workout pays off too.

In fact, to see this in real time go do a 5-6 rep heavy set of Bench Presses. Then immediatly do a 40 rep set of machine flyes. Then go right back to the 5-6 heavy Bench Press set. You will be surprised at how easy the heavy set still is - at first you would think it would be impossible to go back and do a heavy set after... da, da, da... 40 reps! But your fast twitch had time to basically recover. You won't be able to lift the same load since you have not allowed the ATP/CP stores to recover - but you did allow the fast twitch to recover and moved the load to slow twitch. This kinda depends on your fitness level too

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a lot I apprieciate the suggestions I got!! Now I just gotta do it...

Thread Information