The Brahma Bull is offline New Member

Seperation in my arms

Hey there, I train my amrs (tri's and Bi's) together superset and I am having a hard time getting the cut or seperation. If anyone could maybe throw a couple of good exercises my way I would be very greatful. I know that Diet has alot to do with it but it also helps if you have a good routine to go with it. Maybe if I get enough info can draw up a new routine.
    My routine now is:
    1)Cambered preacher curl & Close grip bench (dumbell)
    2)Straight bar curl (wide grip) & overhead dumbell ext
    3)Hammer curls & kickbacks
    4)High end cable curls (standing) & reverse one arm pushdowns
    Thanks.

mammoth is offline Member
    Try some concentration dumbell curls using a full range of motion and incline bench dumbell curls. For tri's, my favorite exercise are skull crushers, which is similar to your overhead dumbell extensions. Improving your bicep peak may help with the seperation look.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by mammoth
    Try some concentration dumbell curls using a full range of motion and incline bench dumbell curls. For tri's, my favorite exercise are skull crushers, which is similar to your overhead dumbell extensions. Improving your bicep peak may help with the seperation look.
    I concur with Mr. Mammoth on this one. Concentration curls and incline curls get my bi's roaring. Also throw in some drop sets avery month or so.
    Triceps- Dips, skull crushers, and close grip. Drop sets incorporated in those as well

mammoth is offline Member
    Oh, one more thing!

If you want to seriously blast your bi's try pyramiding about 5 sets of 21's.

The Brahma Bull is offline New Member
    Ok thanks guys I'm heading to the gym shortly I throw those in and see what happens...
    Thanks again

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

here's a quick question...

what's your bf%. i know it sounds stupid but seperation has alot to do w/ bf and the volume of the muscle.if the volume is there and the bf is low it'll come. i can see everything in my arms when my bf is very low.

yellows2k is offline Member

Re: here's a quick question...

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    what's your bf%. i know it sounds stupid but seperation has alot to do w/ bf and the volume of the muscle.if the volume is there and the bf is low it'll come. i can see everything in my arms when my bf is very low.

This is the answer to your question.

Thread Information