dern180 is offline Member

What the fuck is wrong with me!!

Ok frist let me say this area of forearm pain and wrist pain has been covered by alot of people on this board ,I should know did a serach on it.
    Any way I've posted about forearm pain be4 but this time it's diff. It's been going on a few days now I get these sharp shooting pain in my arms. Upper part of the arm the lower part of my arm. And my right arm has a pain where the forearm and Bicep meet. And my wrist feel weak and hurt alittle. I been going hard at the gym but I've cut back on day and sets and certien excersies. Every thing was going good until now. And info on my prob would be a big help to me.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You may have hit a nerve someone in your vertabrea. CNS is very important bro, if you're not on the gear, my advice is take 2 weeks off to fully re-cuperate.

If that doesnt' help, HELL, even if it does, go see a well respected and educated Chiropractor. Made a world of a difference for me.

Hope you get better soon!

samoth is offline Member
    Take a week to rest that area. If, after one week, it is still giving you trouble, see a doc/chiro. Remember, if you decide to 'work through' the pain, and injure yourself more, you'll be out for much, much longer.
    Be safe, and good luck.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    They're right bro, rest and if still occuring go see a doc!

Good adivice guys........I plan on taking a week or more off and then take it from there.

And also what about working out my forearms and wrist I'm been doing rice buckets for the arms but thats just from time to time. MY wrist are small and my forearms have size but not that much. If they get bigger from working out will that prevent pain in the future and how many time a week should I work them out? Should it be once a week like trainning your muscles or more.

sonic is offline Female Member
    You gotta take the time off to heal. I tried working thru it and it only got much worse. My right (dominate) hand was in a brace for 2 weeks after that. Don't worry about size now or soon you won't be able to do anything. During time off try not to pick up anything heavy.

Sonic your right I just need some time off.It been almost a week now come this thursday. And I'm feeling better but still in some pain.

Thread Information