Thread: Cardio

RyDawg88 is offline Junior Member

Cardio

Now im getting confused, i see everyone saying to run in the am before eating...but than i see that doing that will also cause muscle to be lost. How much muscle is lost due to cardio in the mornings? and if i start hydroxycut, do i still need cardio?

RyDawg88 is offline Junior Member
    buummp

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    As long as you only do 20-30 minutes of cardio at a 60% rate you won't lose muscle, or if you do hardly any. I've been doing this for 2 months now and haven't lost any strength.

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    Thats pure bullshit, you dont do cardio unless you want to go twice as slow. Now you dont do cardio if youre on DNP , that is actually counterproductive. Andy13 over at EF has some good posts on it.
    Its true what he says about doing cardio low intensitiy. Be sure though, high protein if you want to beextra sure not to lose muscle is the key, along with good essential fats like omega 3 and 6 found in flax.
    My suggestion is pop some bcaas before the cardio with 2 cups water. Then jog for 30 mins and do around 3 miles at least. Along with the hydroxycut and diet its a sure fire way to lose fat.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Cardio done correctly and at the right heart rate is exactly what i did to lose the weight i have so far.

I lift then do 30 mins cardio at my THR then i go home and eat 40g of carbs then the rest of the day is low carb with lots of water.

Now i agree, if your already in shape, you have different rules than us soon to be ex fat boys do.

Just my 2 cents

Big_Dan......are you saying that what I said is pure bullshit? Because it's only what I've been told and have been doing for a couple of months now and haven't lost any strength, in fact my strength is still going up and my waist line has gone down. I am off of all the AS.....been off since the middle of July.

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    What im saying is that not doing cardio is overrated. If you dont do cardio you lose weight, but extremely slow..and its a drag. So no, i meant its bullshit in the efficiency sense.
    If you want fat loss, pop some bcaas before morning cardio along with hydroxycut and water. Keep a good diet below your amr and youre set to lose fat.

No problem Big_Dan, I understand what you're saying.....i just wasn't sure if i was getting flamed or not.

babi is offline Associate Member
    i dont understand some shit here,take drugs to loose b/f but dont do cardio.how about do cardio first and then when the results stop coming take drugs too.this would be the same thing as saying dont work out or work out light and juice will take care of you.bros i am not a fitness guru but whoever dont compete keep it a little bit simple.dont go about doing things backwards b/c some pro or mod said taking dnp or t3 will shed all the fat off you without doing cardio.btw all sides from roids without cardio will be even harsher(higher b/p,water retention,anxiety from gear etc)all i am saying next time take a closer look at things and you be the judge

babi......I believe in cardio, I've been preaching it for awhile now. As for what anyone else is saying about not doing cardio and just relying on drugs is absurd. Natural first, AS or dieuretics later.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i would love to avoid cardio by any means but sadly i havent found that magic pill yet.

But then again, if you could get a great body overnight, everyone would have one and it wouldnt be such a big deal.

put the work in, you will thank youself later

fatloss= diet,diet,diet, water, protien and a good solid workout

Thread Information