Eddyflash is offline Junior Member

Lower chest fat deposits

In the lower part of my chest I have annoying pockets of fat.. dieting does no justice on these stubborn bastards.. This shit is really starting to discourage me.. does anyone have any method for burning these deposits??

Thanks,
    Eddy

bump.

bump.. comeon.. somebodies gotta know something....

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    if its for diposits maybe be the diet or try some striping of the weight in the decline position or some cycle training on the decile bench so you can keep hitting that lower chest area

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry bro but I have the same problem, it is in our DNA make up where our body deposits fat and takes fat from. We must have something in our code that says to deposit fat there and to not use fat from that area first. It sucks. Also there is no way to spot reduce fat from a single area. You can do decline benches all day long but your body will burn fat from where ever your DNA says to take fat from first. (could be your toes for all your body cares) I have done a fair amount of research into this, it is something that has bothered me for about 4 years now
    Only way to get ride of it is to diet hard you might have to lose all your other body fat first and then your body will start to use that area fat for fuel. Get yourself some T3 and go to town!! Please if anyone has any research stating otherwise I would love to see it. Could be my holy grail of sorts...

Thread Information