Ok, this system has always worked very well for me and I was wondering what you all thought of it. I use it on my major compound lifts. It was called the "Bigger Faster Stronger System" when it was introduced to me. When on it, I have never plateued.

It goes something like this.

You have a basic four week rotation:
3x3...3x5...5-3-1...10-8-6 (6-4-2 for cleans and deads)
You also must keep a very detailed journal with this system. I have it so there are two pages for each lift (I do Squats, Bench, Hanging Cleans, and Deads on this system). You can still do all your auxillary lifts however you want. I just use this for the main lifts.

All I can say is I have never plateued using this system. All you have to do is work hard and make sure you record right. I know there are probably much better systems than this out there, but this works for me.

I can answer any questions anyone has and I also have Excel spreadsheets with the printable versions of the recording page and grid page. I can send them to anyone who is interested. Also give me what you guys think about this. Is anyone doing anything like this? Any comments are welcome. And by the way Happy Holidays!!!!!

Shades :fro: