AnabolicKarma is offline Junior Member

***plz critique is this enough? 3x a week if i do it right??**

Hey there,

I currently do this as a work out..i have limits that i am not able to the gym so i keep my work outs to intense 45 minute sessions three times a week, i eat about 3000 calories a day 125 grams of protein, i plan on doing about 4-5000 and 275 grams of protein more..But before i decide on my cycle i want to get feedback what i currently do for my routine
    All these sets to failure..i do my intensity till i cant do anymore..but i have seemed to hit a plateau even though ia m strong for my size..Usually i do 8 tilll i fail ....So i do an intense work out...i am just not gaining any weight..

Day one:

Flat bench pyrimid to failure 45, 60, 75 on each side (3 sets)

Incline hammer strength 2 plates times 3 sets to failure

3 sets of 100 lbs to failure of the pulley press (butterfly?)

3 sets reverse hammer curls with dumbells (30 lb dumbells)

3 sets arm curls on a incline bench 80 lbs

Day two:

3 sets of tricep extensions with rope over my head (100 lbs)

3 sets of individual arm pull downs with a grip (50,60, then 70) till failure

3 sets standing arm raises (shoulders) 30 lbs

3 sets seated lat pull downs (45, 70, 80 lbs each side)

3 sets upright rows on cable machine (80 lb setting)

Day three: Legs

3 sets standing calf raises (190 lbs)

3 sets hamstring curls (100 lbs)

3 sets hip abductors (120 lbs)

3 sets of inner, three sets of outer legs (thigh spread machines) about 120 lbs

3 sets of leg curls (thighs) 150 lbs

I ESPECIALLY NEED FEEDBACK FOR THOSE THAT DID 3 DAY A WEEK PROGRAMS AND WHAT SORT OF CYCLE RESULTS THEY HAD?

WHAT MY BIG QUESTION IS IF I GET THE JUICE DOWN THAT I DECIDE ON MY CYCLE..I FEEL RIPPED WHEN I DO THIS FOR A WORK OUT..CAN I STILL EXPECT MONSTER GAINS IF I EAT A CRAP LOAD MORE??

Strut99GT is offline Member
    1: chest, bis
    2: tris, back
    3: legs
    Where are the shoulders? Also, on leg day, my opinion is that you need to do things a little differently, namely adding squats and deadlifts.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Don't have time to make up a schedule now for ya, but i'm sure some one else will. The main idea on a 3day split is basically say F*** the isolation crap and hit the big compound exercises hard.

For example, for quads u do leg extension(what u call leg curls), plz replace this with some type of squat or even a leg press would do if u can't squat.

For back, pulldowns aint gonna cut it. You're gonna wanna throw in some deadlifts and bentover rows.

For shoulders, upright rows is a good exercise but instead of standing arm raises, i would switch with something like shoulder presses, arnolds, military press, etc (some type of big compound exercise). I would add some bentover raises or reverse pec dec to work the rear delts.

For tri's, xtensions are good, but instead of the pulldowns, i would switch that with some type of dip or a close grip bench press.

For biceps, i think the best mass builders are preacher curls, standing bar curls and seated curls, so u might want to consider those.

For calves, if u don't have enough time, i would alternate each week, standing calf raises and seated calf raises, that way u don't miss the soleus.

I don't see any exercises for traps, u might want to add some type of shrug somewhere.

I know this is a lot, but this is what happens when u go to a 3day split, u don't want to leave any body part untouched so u end up cramming a lot into each workout, and u still haven't considered abs.

I personally have no experience with juice, but i would bet that once u're on it u will be working out alot more then 3x a week for 45min.

yellows2k is offline Member
    Day 1:Pull
    Day 2:Rest
    Day 3:Push
    Day 4:Rest
    Day 5:Legs
    Day 6/7:Rest

Thread Information