Thread: Getting tired!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Unhappy Getting tired!

Have ya'll ever had one of those days when you're just sick of working out, hurting, and eating clean? I know I can't wait for being fat to come into style!!! Hell yeah, sitting in front of the t.v. all day long munching some chips, and chugging down some soda (god i sometimes miss soda) and then polishing off some rocky road.

Ok guys......I feel better now. Just dazing off there and had gripe a little.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    LOL brother i soooo know where you are comming from!!

sometimes i think to myself "and i get up at 5am for this??!!"

but with the way all of us obsess we couldnt be just regular fat, we would have to become SUPER FAT GUY! richard simmons style and everything haha

keep up the work bro!

Hitman is offline Senior Member

Re: Getting tired!

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Have ya'll ever had one of those days when you're just sick of working out, hurting, and eating clean? I know I can't wait for being fat to come into style!!! Hell yeah, sitting in front of the t.v. all day long munching some chips, and chugging down some soda (god i sometimes miss soda) and then polishing off some rocky road.

Ok guys......I feel better now. Just dazing off there and had gripe a little.
    Hey TEX have you been overtraing at all? it might be why your feeling a little offish(it could be a real word).As for the soda im sure even the pros have a cheat day so why not the regular people.........HITMAN

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hitman, I was just a litlle bored and started this thread for fun. I do have a cheat meal once a week. As for soda's.....that's a no-no. I'll actually get sick from all the sugar if i drink one. My wife drinks 'em occasionally and sometimes I'll take a drink and next thing I know my stomach's all cramped up and i feel like I'm about to hurl! As or the overtraing goes i'm not. when my body feels tired I'll take a week off for some rest. Like I said I was just having some fun.

Thread Information