Nevermind is offline New Member

Question How much mass do you loose if

Hi, ive been sick for 6 weeks and still am. I havent been able to eat right, allmost everything i eat i throw up. (I actually threw up while writhing this post lol) Anyways i havent been training at all for six weeks and my question is how long does it take for you muscels to shrink while your sick and havent been training. And ive lost 8bls but i think or hope its mostly fat.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Try not to sweat it too much. 6 weeks.....I'd have to say you will start losing muscle in that amount of time. Now I had gotten sick awhile back for 2 weeks and I started out at 234lbs and when I came back to the gym i was 224. Within a week and a half I was back up to 234, so I believe it was mostly water weight. Good luck to ya.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    you will gain it back bro when you get back he if you wrestled you would be loseing weight like crazy lol hope you feel better bro

Thanks bro, did some research about something called Muscle-Memory hope that shit kickes in when i get back to the gym....

BAOC is offline New Member
    Muscle memory is a real thing, indeed. I haven't trained much in the past year due to various injuries to my elbow, shoulder, and knee and I have to say I haven't lost much mostly because I have held up my end on nutrition. I'll be starting to work out very shortly and I know it won't take long more for me to pick up where I left off. You won't even see a difference after a few weeks of training again.

I hope so, ive lost 14bls just checked my weight.... I was on Kreatin but stoped when i got sick.. so i think alot of the weight losses are water..

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Once you recover and you're back to eating and hitting the gym it won't be long before it all comes back.

Thread Information