xplicit is offline Member

What can i do to become make my body harder/solid?

Does it come with just working out over the years adn getting stronger and bigger or are there certain things i need or can do to help make my body solid. I have a nice size and good definition but im not tight or as solid as other people, can it be genetic???

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What's your b/f %?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    yeah bro whats your bf% and diet like could be you havent worked off most of your bf thats just my .02

also do you find your self gaining weight reletivly easy not nesisarally (bad spelling)muscle but fat

I really dont notice any differnce actually. I see some small mass gains and i have noticed more cuts developing in areas they werent before. I do feel tighter then i use to thats why i kinda though maybe you get it in time. My body fat, i dont know what it is. I have for the most part a flat stomach but it is a little soft i need to do abs on a consistent basis. I fixed my diet up, i eat oatmeal,cerel low fat milk/ bagel w fat free cream chesse in the morning. I eat tuna/baked potoates/turkey sandwich/ grilled chicken protein shake around lunch and for dinner i eat a good amount of pasta/ grilled chicken/ steak/grilled chicken/baked potoato. If i eat late its tuna or a turkey sandwich or I make another protein shake with a banana.

Those are things i eat around the those times i dont eat all that stuff in one day. Im trying to clean my diet up but im Italian so its very hard to stay away from pasta. I got my mom to buy some wheat pasta which i heard is a little healthy. I have craving for choclate a lot but i have been able to resist lol. I dont drink as much as i use to and when i do its amsteal light and football sundays i get a little bad i eat chips and drink a few beers but football has 3 weeks left then thats over and i dont go too crazy on those days anyway.

Any suggestions on the diet would be appreciated.

Oh and i make a lot of sandwichs of tuna so i guess i eat a lot of bread between the bagels in the moring and the tuna sandwich and turkey sandwichs i eat threw out the day. I ususaly toast the bread i dotn know if that makes a difference.

i would stay away from the starches like the baked potatos and pasta but you are italian ill let that slide lol heard you guys can eat try some egg whites in the morning when do you work out

I have been eating egg whites some mornings but my mom feels like im wasting eggs when i make them egg whites. Baked pototoes I though were really good to eat?

I usually work out from 2-5 around that time. I use to go in the morning from 11-2 but i got a new workout partner and we go later.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I know what you mean, i have a friend who has worked out for a long time all natural (he's 35) and while he isn't freaky big or defined he is hard as nails.If you squeeze his bicep its rock solid like trying to crush a baseball.He is also very strong, maybe thats a factor.

Thread Information