wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Knee pops out I think

I dont know if anyone has had this befor but I wrestle sometimes I am wrestling during practice and all of a suden pop and i cant straighten it cause it hurts does anyone know what that is from but once I do straighten it its fine i just work it out and start wrestling again and I think it is my knee but never went to the doctor it happend for a while before I started working ou t never happens when I do squats or work out its fine but I started wraping them and it hasent happened anybody has has this happend to them or know anything about it?

Thank you

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    BTW - this is scaled for FG. And to answer your question - I don't know where to download Photoshop but I have purchased a lot of legit software from Ebay for pretty cheap - sometimes unopened with original blank registration card...

Here ya go:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I posted it on both just to get different peoples openion

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    wrstlr69sdnl- I've had my knee cap pop out of place and trust me it hurts like hell. I would say go to a doctor if it keeps happening. But yes wraps and braces if needed are the way to go. But do go get your knees looked at.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Hey bud I used to be a full time Judo player and about 4 or 5 times mine popped out and back in .
    HOWEVER there was not a lot of pain when it used to happen.Yours the same?
    I started doing SUPER LITE weight (therapy type) exercises. (WUSSY EXERCISES). as in no stress but stils moving my knees.
    Like laying on back and slowly extending knees back and forth etc...
    It did help IMO --

I wrestle and powerlift and I am going to go into a bodybuilding comp. this summer so I cant really do a lite weight (therapy type) excercize does anyone know a brack I can use and still weightlife?

brad fuel is offline Junior Member
    when it pops out what do you mean? The Patella? (Knee cap) going to the side?
    If that is what you mean then linear movements forward and back should be okay. But if you're wrestling there's obviously lateral forces in play. You can work out your quads more cuz it attaches to the patella and it might help tighten it up a bit.
    Usually ppl that pop it that often don't feel pain cuz the joint is so loose. Oh and if it does pop out straighten your leg and push the patella back into the middle. If you completely straighten your leg you can wiggle the bone, everyone can.

Another possibility with a "poping" noise is a meniscus tear but i doubt it cuz you're not really describing it like that.

Thread Information