jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

i need a full proof plan to gain my weight back!!

i started a new job four months ago and its a very fast pace and long hours job. my body burns up everything i eat very fast. when i started the job i weighed 15lbs more then i do now. i lost alot of my bulk and i'm ripped up now. but way to skinny for my liking and i have a harder time to lift heavy weight, compared to when i weighed more of course. i work in a freezer that is 10* below 0* i select food orders for stores,and you have 15sec to pick up each box-which weighs anywhere from 2lbs 85lbs,the clock is always ticking and alot of things can slow u down- so u have to be on the move all the time. i eat alot on my breaks and eat alot at home- lunch meats- red meats-pasta-egg noodles-rice-potatoes-etc... man like i have noticed just like when i sit on a wooden chair my butt has less weight on it,and on my back the two bones above your butt-like where your back ends show up pretty good. i need help ASAP !!!
    thanks Jeff

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    WEIGHT GAINER!!!!!!!! Keep eating and if that doesn't work..........eat more.

hmm i heard the weight it puts on most people is mainly fat? is that true? even though i burn off stuff easily-this could back fire maybe? have you used it?
    thanks Jeff

They won't make you pack on the weight but when working like you are and it's hard to eat several good meals and you're burning alot of calories, they're a good way to increase your calorie intake when you can't eat enough real food. Give 'em a try, if it doesn't work try something else.

Yes I used to use them but now work where I can take a break when needed to eat and I pretty much sit on my rear all day on the phone or the computer so don't really have a need for them anymore.

yellows2k is offline Member
    Devise a meal plan. Theres a zillion reasons why this is better than using weight gainer and just eating if you are worried about fat too.

The reason I suggested weight gainer is so he could easily drink it while working, the way he works he can't just stop to eat a meal.

ok thanks guys- i will think about it and also surf the net some more when i get a chance

durbin22 is offline Member
    Get Nlarge 2. You will definately pack on some pounds with that. What are your stats?

i will check it out- i only weigh 145 now !!

Thread Information