Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big_Dan is offline Associate Member

Not losing weight!

I jog mildly for 35 mins everyday and im not losing weight.
    Is it because I eat 30 mins before I run? (bowl of whole cereal).
    Why would that make a difference in the long run?

Anyway, yesterday i tried morning cardio AND evening cardio, both for 35 mins. My diet is high carbs, low fat (good fats included) and moderate protein.

How fast do you think ill lose weight if I keep this up?

yellows2k is offline Member
    Well your body will use glycogen as energy until it is depleted before burning fat. How fast will you lose weight? Depends on your diet but since you say you eat high carbs, weight loss isn't going to occur. Maybe running in the AM, sure you'll lose more "weight", all be it alot of will be fat, eventually some of it will be muscle too.

Youre contradicting yourself here, will I will I not.
    Anyway - how do you explain fat loss in bodyfor life, its high carb.
    Obviously my carbs are lowgi and are always whole grain. What gives?

OK let me make it simple for you, since you eat carbs right before you do cardio, your body will burn the carbs for energy before your fat. Just because they are low gi doesn't mean your body won't use it for energy. I do not know what body for life is. So to put it simple, from the info you have given me, NO you will NOT lose weight. You have to create a calorie deficit and along that make sure you are burning fat rather than the carbs you have ingested. Think of it this way, your body burns carbs for energy, if you keep ingesting carbs your body will have plenty of energy to burn so why would it burn fat when it can burn the plethora of carbs you are taking in. And furthermore, why would you lose muscle doing cardio in the AM? Simply because your body is EXTREMELY catabolic in the AM.

So let me offer you my recommendation. Find out what your maintenance level calories is. Subtract 500 from that. That is the calorie intake you should have everyday. Now how to know how many C/P/F to take in? I use a 50%P/30%C/20%F split. So lets say in theory, your cutting calorie number is 1000 and you wanna know how many protein grams you should take in. Take 1000 mulitply is by .5 because 50%=.5 to get 500. Now divide 500 by 4 to get 125grams. WHy divided by 4? Because that's a given for all protein and carbs. For the fat you would divide by 9. Those will be the numbers needed to get your numbers.

Now here's the best part. You DO NOT have to do ANY cardio to lose weight. With this diet you should be losing 1lb of fat a week, given you do not cheat at all. If you have a tendency to cheat then yes I would say do some cardio after your workouts. IMO, this is the best way to preserve muscle, and burn fat.

Alright yellows, I follow your thoughts.
    Now if I were to do morning cardio, with no eating prior, I will lose fat. Plus I will do a pm workout, after 3 hours of not eating, then eating immediately after. My diet has good olive oil protein and low gi carbs. what do you think?

Yeah cardio in the AM will help you lose the most fat, along with the most muscle. You also have to remember, cardio hinders your recovery ability for muscle, so I would suggest doing cardio only once a day.

Yellows2k, I know you read here and on EF that cardio burns muscle. But listen to this.
    I got my legs because of soccer and a high carb low fat diet with protein once a day. Just look at their size. Now take aside, you and anyone reading, what you have read all along for a sec , and consider that i have natural muscle.
    I doubt I will lose it because I gained it the same way I might lose it - so very unlikely.
    Is this doable? What weightloss can I expect from cardio twice aday? What about once? 2lbs per week?

Also, considering im in a high carb diet (running) i want to lose water weight.
    How can i do that with NATURAL diuretics - im not going low carb on expense of my running - water at 2G per day? That will burst mykidneys? Give me some elegant solutions here, if you dont know of any please dont suggest eca - i get nose bleeds.
    Thanks for the input guys.

I didn't get it from reading, I got it from researching physiology. But let's put that to an end.

Yes you will lose lose fat doing cardio in the AM. Along that, you will create an even bigger caloric deficit by doing cardio again later. Just do the latter cardio after about 3 hours from the last time you ate to keep blood sugar levels low.

But like I said, you gotta create a calorie deficit of 3500 a week or 500 a day from maintenance and if you want 2lbs a 7000 a week or 1000 a day deficit. You will certainly lose weight that way, but if anything, you gotta know how much your body needs a day, at least listen to that aprt of my advice if nothing else.

I just checked my weight and I lost 1kg. Im happy for myself.
    What can you suggest based on what I have, anyone bessides yellow (thanks for the advice btw)

RyDawg88 is offline Junior Member
    I started jogging in the A.M 3 weeks ago, 3 days a week on an empty stomach. Ive lost 4 pounds since than, but ive definatly lost muscle. I workout 5 days a week working 1 muscle each workout and ive also notice loss in strength. IM not sure if its from the cardio, or my diet because im on high protien low carb. But im gonna stop with the cardio for awhile to see how things work. This probably wasnt much help. But since im stoping the cardio, im gonna start taking hydroxycut.just wanted to let ya know yellow was right in the case of losing muscle when running in am on an empty stomach. But im sure everyone is different.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    i suggest doing cardio 60%MHR
    in my experience i did two sessions of cardio a day trying to burn off fat
    but found that one solid hour as soon as i get up has given me great results.i would supplement with gluatmine before i performed cardio help to make certain that muscle was being preserved. just remember after an intense weight training session an enormous amount of calories are being burned after for the next couple hours. i would suggest cutting back on some of the carbs even though they are low gi carbs. bump up the good fats and protein. try eating more meals frequent in small portions if you havent already done that already.
    Last edited by Yung Wun; 01-19-2003 at 10:34 AM.

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    Great advice from yellow!!! I especially like the part about not doing cardio to minimize muscle loss.

Since you don't seem to care about loosing muscle, you only need to create a calorie deficit diet and stick by it for a long period of time. Fewer calories in then out means weight loss. The cardio will just speed up the process. If you're not losing weight, you're eating too much.

How can I find out what my target hr is.
    I jog mildly and while my heart rate is definetely up and this can tire you, it seems i can go on for hours if i take out the boredom factor.
    How much does an HR belt cost. Where can I find one.
    Is it true that time is more important than intensity? How so?

My diet is as follows, I have lost 1 kg since then, doing cardio once a day for 40mins, (my goal is to bring it up to two sessions daily)

Breakfast
    WHole grain cereal (granola)
    2%milk
    1 C OJ

Mid morning
    Granola bar

Lunch
    Tuna sandwich on whole wheat

Post workout
    Whole Cereal with 2% milk
    OR
    Natural peanut butter sandwich on wh ole wheat

Dinner
    1 fist sized portion protein
    1 fist sized portion carbs
    1 tbsp olive oil and vinegar on salad

Snack
    1 tbsp natty pb on pita

Little protein, I know. But my parents wont buy into the protein fad even though it works for bodybuilders. My goal is to lose fat. Some muscle will be sacrificed? Im willing to, but i doubt it will happen due to reasons already stated.

What can you suggest based on this.

Here is my diet, I have been losing body fat consistently for a month and a half now.

11Am 330 calories 12.5g Fat 28g Protein 32g Carbs
    -Protein Shake 1 scoop
    -Natural PB 1 tablespoon
    -Oatmeal 1 packet
    -Celery/Carrots 1 serving

2PM Post Work 300 calories 2.5g Fat 20g Protein 50g carbs
    -Protein Shake 1 scoop
    -Grape Juice 1 cup

315pm 280 calories 2.5g Fat 52g Protein 10g of Carbs
    -1 can of tuna
    -Protein Shake 1 scoop

530pm 370 calories 11.5g Fat 30g Protein 25g Carbs
    -PB Sandwich on whole wheat bread
    -Protein Shake 1 scoop
    -Celery/Carrots 1 serving

8 pm 380 calories 4.5 g fat 56g protein 19g carbs
    -1 can of tuna
    -oatmeal 1 packet
    -protein shake 1 scoop

11pm 310 calories 8g Fat 44g protein 15g carbs
    -Natural PB 1 tablespoon
    -1 can of tuna
    -1 slice of bread, whole wheat of course

1AM before bed 200 calories 5g Fat 35g Protein 3g Carbs
    -Night time protein shake

Totals
    2170 calories 45.5g Fat(10.5g of saturated) 265g Protein 154g Carbs

My cutting calorie number is 2200 and I am using a 50%Protein, 30%carb, 20% Fat split and my expected numbers is 275g protein, 165g carbs, 40g fat.

BTW I have eliminated all my breads now, I will only be using oats and veggies as a main source of carbs.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by yellows2k
    Now here's the best part. You DO NOT have to do ANY cardio to lose weight. With this diet you should be losing 1lb of fat a week, given you do not cheat at all. If you have a tendency to cheat then yes I would say do some cardio after your workouts. IMO, this is the best way to preserve muscle, and burn fat.
    That's a pretty bold statement. I know a few coaches will agree - but the majority do not. At the minimal you need to get your heart rate up - if it is not from traditional cardio exercise than it would have to come from some form of deffinition training.

The biggest thing about your statement is you can't really generalize like that. Endomorphs, Mesomorphs, and Ectomorphs all have different metabolisms. And it is also dependent on how far away they are for their target weight or BF.

Cardio in the morning is best. You don't have stored gylcogen and you go straight into burning fat - which can shave about 15 minutes off cardio time to get into fat burning. Just besure to spike insulin post cardio to stop cortisol release. E/C/A's are good for protein sparing and raising metabolism. So would a couple scoops of glutamine or BCAA's befor leaving the house.

Big Dan - you need to not eat that bowl of cereal, you then have to burn that off before you start burning fat. Fat weight are like logs where carbs and protein is like tissue paper. The later burn much easier. The best way to burn the logs is first thing in the morning. If you are trining for performance reasons - then later in the day is best.

Eat your cereal (yuck) post workout. Personally I would rather sit down with a bunch of eggs and oatmeal or brown rice... cereal and milk is a poor meal. You don't need to categories certain foods as "breakfast" or "lunch" - you need to just consider it's nutritional support and macronutrients - what it is you are putting in your food processor. You could add a scoop of protein to the milk I guess... but it would still be loaded with processed sugars, and generally too many carbs in one sitting... no fiber like oatmeal or rice either - I personally don't like cereal - it is just another processed food. Get some whole foods like eggs, lean meats, veggies, fruits, oatmeal, brown rice - those are all much better choices.

Thanks everyone for their responses.
    Warrior, my cereals are whole grain. I CAN eat oatmeal I really like it - just not with a bunch of eggs and protein. I passed through that obssessed-about-protein faze and really I want out - too much stress - I want simplicity.
    Oatmeal is fine you say. What would be good (not ideal) for post workout
    Dont tell me 70g of high gi carbs with protein. Made that mistake and ballooned up to 97kg and now I have to lose it all again.
    So how about oatmeal with natty pb.
    Or sometimes a tuna sandwich.
    Feed me more info - I appreciate it.
    Thanks man -
    Big Dan

Well... sounds like i am not going to tell you what you want to hear. Your "phase" is the lifestyle for many. If you are on a low protein diet - you are shooting yourself in the foot - especially when trying to lose weight. If you "balooned" up to 97kg - it was from other reasons.

BTW - you say, natty pb (I think you are referring to peanut butter) post workout? Not after workouts. No fats after workouts - they slow absorbtion when you need a flood of nurtrients - proteins and carbs. Fats buffer insulin response and food absorbtion - which can be good anytime but postworkout or at BREAKfast.

BTW - go buy The Zone, by Dr. Barry Sears to better understand macronutrients and their role in the human body. It preaches a 40-30-30 diet but gives good info no matter what you choose to use.

What do you want us to tell you? All the stuff thats backed up by simple research and physiology you ignore and it's like you want us to tell you that your diet is the sure way to lose weight. Why don't YOU experiment and see what works for, all the advice given to you I'm assuming is either backed up by research or experience, or else not in my case anyway, would I be preaching it.

Yellow it just takes a lot to convince me, thats it. See, I want simplicity in my life and its gonna take a hell of a lot to switch me to an egg and tuna diet from this IF this is gonna work. I hope it does.
    Im taking warriors advice not to take natty pb after workouts due to it hindering insulin response. Good post.
    Today, I ran 35mins and had oatmeal and natural pb and checked this board. Its good that I saw this.

Now - since I need an insulin response - cereal is rather good for the insulin post workout - isn't it. I CAN pair with 2% cottage cheese for protein. All this is is post morning cardio.

What do you say warrior and yellow?

Decoder is offline Banned
    I just like to say all of the above don't have a clue what they are talking about. Big D it takes 30 mins at your target heart rate for Females to hit there fat Deposits. It takes 35-40mins for males at there target heart rate, If you want to burn that fat i suggest 40-45 mins anymore than 45 minutes it will stop buring fat deposits and move to muslce fibers such as fast and slow twich muscle fibers. You will effectively lose the fat doing 45 mins and not lose muscle, Make sure your diet is clean and your taking in your body weight in protien. Btw i am Certifed trainer with many years of experience, and hundreds of successful clients to back it up. - decoder

oh yah on the front page of AR.com there is a calculator for target heart rate im too lazy to go find it but its there somewhere go look ;\
    yellow that AM stuff your talking about is the biggest bunch of Sh*t ive ever heard. That does not matter, prove it by pm'ing me with research i want to see what Univeristy and professor said that crap.

You say "simplicity" - what do you mean? Simple or unregulated? Is saying to indulge in candy bars simple? I find simplicity in any diet, it's what you are used to. And what you can get used to... which leads into what you are willing to get used to.

Your parents conditioned you to like certain foods and food groups (unfortunatly for most - too much sugar is given when a child does well) as you grew up in their guidance. What you know now - is what you are used to. If you were raised by Dr Atkins - having a candy bar would be very difficult to get used to. And maybe not "simple."

It comes down to exercise. It may not be simple or easy - but it is what you are getting used to... is taking a shower simple or easy? No - but you wouldn't go through a day without taking at least 30 minutes for hygiene.

You seem to have a "can't teach an old dog new tricks" mentality. Obviously your current lifestyle needs some changes and the new tricks should become as routine as the old ones I mean, eating eggs and some oatmeal (slow cooking varieties, BTW) is just as simple as eating cereal... close the mouth, open the mouth, swallow, repeat...

BOTTOMLINE, I am just telling you like it is brah - you need to think of food, not as a difficult or simple thing, but rather as SIMPLY fuel for your body. Everything you put in your mouth causes a reaction. If you put in garbage - you get garbage in return. If you put in correct nutrients and ratios - you get better performance and goals become more obtainable.

Originally posted by Decoder
    I just like to say all of the above don't have a clue what they are talking about.
    FUCK OFF!

I just like to say all of the above don't have a clue what they are talking about. Big D it takes 30 mins at your target heart rate for Females to hit there fat Deposits. It takes 35-40mins for males at there target heart rate, If you want to burn that fat i suggest 40-45 mins anymore than 45 minutes it will stop buring fat deposits and move to muslce fibers such as fast and slow twich muscle fibers. You will effectively lose the fat doing 45 mins and not lose muscle, Make sure your diet is clean and your taking in your body weight in protien. Btw i am Certifed trainer with many years of experience, and hundreds of successful clients to back it up. - decoder
    You sound like a real cocky mother fucker - and you have severly pissed me off by telling me I know shit. I don't give a flying fuck what piece of papers you have. Chales Poliquin has a doctorate yet he only goes by Coach Poliquin because he doesn't believe the shit he learned in school is what made him such a successful trianer. He believes it was from his personal hours of research.

Now to entertain your theories. It takes less time than that to hit fat deposits at a target heart rate - especially when exerciseing before the first meal of the day... when stored gycogen is low. When exercising above the target heart rate you compromise more muscle to be broken down to provide a more readily available glucose than stored fat provides.

You bring up fast and slow twitch - does this have anything to do with this or are you just throwing words around? You pissed me off...

Ok, sorry then Big Dan, according to decoder I am wrong about catabolism occurring in the morning. At least he and I agree that you need a high amount of protein. Listen to him, he obviously knows a hell of alot more than I do since he's a personal trainer and all.

Originally posted by Big_Dan
    Yellow it just takes a lot to convince me, thats it. See, I want simplicity in my life and its gonna take a hell of a lot to switch me to an egg and tuna diet from this IF this is gonna work. I hope it does.
    Im taking warriors advice not to take natty pb after workouts due to it hindering insulin response. Good post.
    Today, I ran 35mins and had oatmeal and natural pb and checked this board. Its good that I saw this.

Now - since I need an insulin response - cereal is rather good for the insulin post workout - isn't it. I CAN pair with 2% cottage cheese for <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>. All this is is post morning cardio.

What do you say warrior and yellow?
    You want the simplest type of sugars, dextrose and maldextrose. i dont know what kind of cereal you eat but it's not the optimal choice, nor is it even a remotely good choice.

Now to entertain your theories. It takes less time than that to hit fat deposits at a target heart rate - especially when exerciseing before the first meal of the day... <- once again warrior im going to point out something. If you read deeper into what you said, you would notice working out before a meal does burn more calories but not a significant amount, There is barely a difference like what 40caloires ? id rather eat. And im not trying to talk shit or be cocky, I just dont want D wasting his time, no one wants to who is seriously trying to lose weight.

big D IF i were YOU, i would get my body fat and circumfrence measurements done, From that you can determine your maintence calories wich im guessing is around 2800-3000 caloires a day to maintain your weight and hypertrophy from their you can decide how much to cut it down example down to 2500 cal's split up the carbs, lipds, Protien's. You cant go wrong that way its guarnted. Then as i said before do your 45mins of cardio at your target heart rate wich im guessing is between 140-166 @ 80% and watch the pounds fly off.

Yellow im not dissing you either just the Information you obtained didn't mention the caloric difference of working out on an empty stomache compared to stomache with food in it. Its not a worth wild difference.

For a cutting macro cycle - morning cardio prior to eating at the target heart rate is best. That's it.

For an athlete looking to improve performance such as track and field or marathon training then they benenfit from the increase glycogen stores by training after their first meal.

And we will agree to disagree on that - but don't tell me I don't know shit. You pop on this board and give the I-am-a-personal-trainer-and-know-more-than-anyone speech. No one wants that. We can debate - but don't attack my credibility. I have a lot of time and years put into this subject. And in real life - I train the trainers at my gym.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Warrior....I'm with ya bro! I've been following his advice for quite awhile now. I've been doing morning cardio on an empty stomach 4 days a week at 30 minutes at my 60% rate for about 1 1/2 to 2 months now and am glad to say, my waistline is smaller, my vascularity and defintion has improved, STRENGTH IS STILL GOING UP (slowly, of course i'm not doing a cycle right now) and According to the scale I have only lost 2 lbs. So apparently I've lost bf, gained lean muscle!!!! All I have to say is thank you Warrior for showing me the way. Your help and advice in my diet and training has made a great impact on my results!

So guys,what's the final word on morning cardio. I know I should do it - optimal fat loss is attained at this time due to depleted glycogen levels and we can avoid cortisol by spiking insulin - but for how long? 30 or 45 ins?
    I jog mildly and have no clue what my hr is. Id say its high up though since its for a whole 30-45 mins, because hr is cumulative i understand.

Also, about my postworkout meal, how about if i pair the cereal with a protein such as casein from cottage cheese. Not fast digestible but im not looking for muscle repair, just muscle to be spared. Is this is a good combo?
    What other postworkout meals can you suggest.
    Oatmeal with ___
    Do I REALLY have to spike insulin sky high to avoid cortisol? I detest the feeling i get after eating or drinking somthing like dextrose thats very high gi - i get a carb down - im sure you guys know this feeling.
    So, based on what you have seen on my diet (types of foods i eat) could you recommend a postworkout meal?
    I dont eat dextrose, maltodextrin, but i do have oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat bread, pitas , honey, etc.
    Also, answer the cortisol question please.
    And the mornign cardio.
    I appreciate guys, and stop the fighting. Being a trainer while gets you respected, it really doesn't prove much in the way of knowledge, especially when youre up against warrior and the likes. Have you seen his posts man? Wake up for christs sake, this guy knows his stuff!
    Anyway, peace out
    BIGDAN

Yung Wun is offline Member
    I just like to say all of the above don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Btw i am Certifed trainer with many years of experience, and hundreds of successful clients to back it up.

-decoder

first off cuz i think you need a good foot in your ass. you a certfied trainer you can kiss my ass i dont give a F**k dog
    you coming out with statements like that thinking you almighty
    btw i am a certified player wit many years of experience and hundreds of your female family members to back it up
    Last edited by Yung Wun; 01-20-2003 at 11:54 AM.

geezus christ its not that fact that im a trainer, its the fact i went to school for sports meds, i have lots of certs, IM just saying I have CREDENTIANLS. And i TRAIN TRAINERS TOO BIG DEAL AND MY DIG IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF YOURS TOO!@#!@$ OMG I WIN!

I believe youre smart. But youll prove me wrong unless you answer the questions. What do you think of my questions? Read my last reply.
    Good luck

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    geezus christ its not that fact that im a trainer, its the fact i went to school for sports meds, i have lots of certs, IM just saying I have CREDENTIANLS. And i TRAIN TRAINERS TOO BIG DEAL AND MY DIG IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF YOURS TOO!@#!@$ OMG I WIN!

Yeah!!!!!! Real mature!!!!! That's the way you want to introduce yourself to a board!!! Let me tell ya.....with that statement I'm going to listen to everything you have to say now, because....my god you must know it all talking like that!!

Besides.....duh....I got a piece of paper that says I'm.... a duh.... smart....duh...Yeah!
    Last edited by BIG TEXAN; 01-20-2003 at 12:52 PM.

LMFAO - you are talking about playing this "game" when it is you that did it... should I refresh your memory...

"I just like to say all of the above don't have a clue what they are talking about." - Decoder

You totally are switching the conversation around. Trying to avoid some sort of apology I guess... I know the type of person you are...

Let me tell you how I see this board: We are all sitting at a desk in the gym talking to a thread starter and debating a little with each other to come up with a sollution to help reach a goal or answer a specific question. If during that conversation you stood up and said - "I just like to say all of the others don't have a clue what they are talking about" - you don't see this as insulting!?! And you are in a service orientated business? Do your clients like you? I haven't seen to much of this school-taught advice on this board from you, so instead of knocking people down - why don't you help people out? And show that you have something to add without trying to insult others...

Again, I have no problems debating issues and hearing different points backed by studies and credible people. And you sound like you probably have some good stuff to contribute (even though I ddon't agree with your response on this particular thread - but thats all good). But don't come to our house and say we know shit.

Big_Dan - sorry your thread went off on a tangent.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    OK, I don’t think I need to comment at all but Warrior already hit on "it depends on the body type/ body fat percentage part"...
    The glycogen stored in an already lean person say 9% will expend that well before you hit above your target heart rate and the fat burning will start, and as already said yes if continued longer you get to lose muscle to boot.
    If body fat is already high and the person’s metabolism is slow, morning cardio is Ideal. This person with high body fat must get use to the stress of metabolizing fat in this manner. The body becomes accustom to particular types of stress. The kicker here is not the total calories burner, its the continued fat metabolized once walking away, getting the body up and keeping it awake, hydrating the body so that caloric consumption is even higher, due to metabolized hydroxide and hydrogen, thermogenicly heating the body up and needing to perspire. This is the combined effort that morning cardio can achieve it less time and start the body on a daily metabolism effort that gets faster and faster...

Take "me" for example I'm not going to do morning cardio because I wont me able to gage how much muscle I just digested.
    But a person with high body fat, you must incorporate all of the above, good diet, morning cardio on empty stomach and weight train before and do cardio after. Kind of like burning the candle at both ends in the morning and after weight training when you’ve used up the stored glycogen in your muscle fibers is the best way to get to your fat depositories.
    Of coarse if the diet is bad you will get no where, by A. not being able to burn more calories than are consumed. B. Not being able to use the glycogen in your muscle fibers to start to metabolize adipose tissue for fuel. C not eating enough and starving the body creating a survival situation where the fat is preserved a muscle is consumed...

You don’t need a degree to figure this out... and giving training info by e-mail should be generalized because you cannot assess the individual, to determine if there is a glandular problem..?? Is there a diabetic issue??
    Ok there’s not
    Then making sure you hit nutrition and explain how the body uses what nutrients we consume, then go into diet, then go into training, and general techniques.
    These bros are just trying to give solid advice not a personalized concept of “I do it like this”..

Big Dan
    PM me and we can go through what your present diet consists of and see where your problem areas are. Then possible work up a plan of time of day/ type of nutrient consumption. The one thing I do when training someone and no I don’t have any degrees or certs, is ask them what type of foods you love from candy to pizza, and work backwards, nutrition is where you will win your battle and make the hardest dent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information