rldced is offline New Member

Kick ass Results ( what happened)

Eight weeks ago i started a new cycle:
    d-bol 1cc e/d (seven weeks)
    decca 300 1/cc e/w 14 weeks
    test 250 1cc e/w (week seven through 14 gradually up and back down)
    HCG week 7 & 8 7000 IU w
    HCG Week 14,15,16
    clomid week 14-21
    First four weeks I put on 28lb of hard muscle scence then I have got stronger but no real results (4lb) could it be my work out. Im doing the same work out every other day mainly baised on upper body including bench, incline,crossovers, butterflys, 3 work outs on tries and 3 on bies.
    doing this for a year been told its fine as long as I am working to failuer and also been told Im need to work out on an eight day program to give the muscule time to grow.The work out has done me great but not lately is this common or have I reached the cycle peak. whats up need help! ( by the way I run for my lower body and dont lift because I herniated two lower disk, dicked me up bad!)
    Stats: 220lb,5'11",17 1/2 arms 13% body fat(right now)
    also could use some help on a good cut cycle.
    thanks for any help! Glad boys like us have a place like this to go!

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    Could be your diet. (post what you typically eat a day)

I'm not sure if i'm reading your post right, but
    if your going to failure with the same workout every other day, then your really overtraining man.

rldced is offline New Member
    Im eating around 4000 to 4500 calories a day real clean and about 350 to 400 grams of protien (250to 300 supplements and food for the rest) what should I do about the work out, any suggestions

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just my .02 butif you have been doing the same routine for a year, do you not think your body has not adapted to it???? i beleive you even said that it is like you have hit a peak or a wall???humm?????
    abstrack@protonmail.com

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    So let me get this straight, u're on a 2 day split? If so, then u're definitely overtraining. The first thing i would do is at least go to a 3 day split and preferably a 4 day split, the only person i can think of that has ever used a 2 day split and was successful was arnold, so unless you're arnold get off the 2 day split.

As far as diet goes, i think u're taking way too much protein in from supps, get some more real food in.

As far as legs go, i wouldn't give up on them. From time to time, i would just try some exercises, just make sure u have good form. Even though your back is bad, i think u can still work the legs. Might want to start with some leg extensions, leg curls, and some seated calf raises. Eventually i would try some other things but work your way up and start with light weight. Of course, if it hurts don't do it, but make sure its your back and not your form.

As far as the back goes, listen to how it feels, i used to have a bad lower back(born with it) and i was afraid of working it out. I even went to physical therapy and that didn't help at all. The best thing that i ever decided to do was to actually work it out. If i were you, i would try some back extensions and see what happens.

Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Herniated (spelling?) disks??? Why not have the surgery? A buddy of mine had about 4 herniated(again spelling?) and was still able to squat 500lbs for sets of 5 without any pain....had the surgery and 15 months later he was back in the gym. Don't do anything that'll aggrivate your back anymore than you need to. Just change up your routine and lets look at your diet.

Thread Information