Fooboy is offline Associate Member

Help, two muscle group workout

Hey all!
    If im working two muscle groups in one workout. Would it be better to switch of muscle groups or finish one muscle group first and then start on the next?

thnx,
    foobs

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Foo,
    I've dealt with this a bit myself and what I've found worked best is to switch things up. There are times when I'll complete the workout for one muscle group and then start another. As you can imagine, you're energy level drops a bit for the second muscle group. I'd recommend, if using this theory, that you change the order of sequence frequently.
    I'd have to say, though, that my best results have come with supersetting muscle groups. Both muscle groups seem to get a full, exhaustive workout and I incorporate my cardiovascular training as well. I hope this helps...Best of luck!
    -zzo

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    I agree with zzo18, it's good to switch things up. I'd recommend using both methods (which I do).

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    thanx fellas
    the only day im really gonna be doing two muscle groups anymore is triceps and shoulders. I would assume that shoulders would somewhat keep my tri's warm too. alrighty, thnx for the input.

foobs

Thread Information