Big_Dan is offline Associate Member

Best way to train

I just tried supersetting shoulders with decreasing weight to make a giant set, i forget what the name of the priciple is.
    But basically do all you can with a weight, then move on to the next weight, repeat until you are fried. take 30 secs pause and repeat 4 times. This of course is after you are already cooked from 8 other sets or so. INCREDIBLE PUMP!!
    AMAZING! What is this principle called? What other suggestions for pumps can yousuggest other than juice?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Drop sets

xxxl83

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    german low vloume training, I thought you said you were cutting?? getting ready or wanting to be ready for a comp?? not that this matters i am just trying to follow your posts as they truely amaze me day by day. the are drop set,giant sets, single set, multiple set, bulk set,superset,tri-set,light to heavy,heavy to light,pyramid,inverted pyramid,circuit training,peripheral heart action,drop/stripping,negatives,forced reps,cheat.exaustion(failure),burn systems,split routine,blitz,super pump,isolated exercise,double progressive,flushing,compound,isometrics,priority, rest-pause,pre-exaust,super-slow,21's,ballistic training,plyometrics,dynamic resistance,surgical tuning,calisthenics--these are all different forms of resistance training you can have fun with super dan~~
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Decoder is offline Banned
    stop posting

Thread Information